Lamborghini Talk banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

Premium Member
2019 Huracan 580-2
Discussion Starter #1
Firstly, I had a few Porsches and like all sports cars the in cabin storage is at an absolute minimum but the Lamborghini Huracan takes that to a whole new level. I have the "Travel and Smoker package" with my Huracan so if I contort myself I can get things in and out of that minuscule net behind the driver and passenger seats but I am curious what ideas our members can advance to help. I guess when my wife is not in the car I can use the passenger seat but can't always count on that. As far as I can tell there is enough room for two passengers and a stick of gum......provided the stick of gum is in your mouth but not to complain there is at least enough cabin space to allow me to chew the gum.
Overall though I love the car, to me it's a work of art with wheels and an ICE.

Registered
good post topic!

somebody please tell me a solution how to keep the iphone leashed. anytime i do emergency brake everything flies.

What do you use?

Premium Member
2018 Huracan Spyder 580-2
There is that little round ashtray type thing with a pop up lid that pulls out from under and behind the center console.

Premium Member
2019 Huracan 580-2
Discussion Starter #4
The 2019 models have a smaller arm rest tray than the prior models I guess they felt there was too much space in the cabin.

Russ I do like the wing you have I tried to search the Shardul at Ultimate PD but can't find the wing. Do you have a link?

Registered
Travelling is quite simple.

鈥淛ust have your driver follow you in the Rolls with your luggage鈥.
(1987 episode of 60 minutes featuring the Lamborghini Countach )

Seriously though, my wife and I have done a few trips in these cars.
The front luggage area has enough room for a collapsible luggage carry on bag and a second bag like a large laptop bag. (Or two gym bags)

There is enough space behind the seats to carry a couple of medium sized back packs if you don鈥檛 over fill them.

The trick is to pack smart, find good travelling clothes that won鈥檛 wrinkle, and pick clothes that allow you to mix and match so you have a different look every day.

if you want custom fitted luggage, there is a company in the UK that produces a set that will fit the H.

Premium Member
The 2019 models have a smaller arm rest tray than the prior models I guess they felt there was too much space in the cabin.

Russ I do like the wing you have I tried to search the Shardul at Ultimate PD but can't find the wing. Do you have a link?
My invoice is from SRM Autosports LLC, however you should just email him directly to inquire at [email protected]

Registered
I use to use a magnetic holder for my phone, now I just put it between the armrest and cd player. It is rubberized and doesn't really slide around. I stopped the phone holder because I would plug the phone in and use Waze on the dash so the phone screen was off.
In Spyder's there is zero space behind the seats.

Premium Member

My invoice is from SRM Autosports LLC, however you should just email him directly to inquire at [email protected]

Registered
I use a magnetic holder attached to the air vent. I like wireless bluetooth streaming and use the iphone for Waze.

Registered
If you鈥檙e not pushing your seat all the way back, there鈥檚 just enough room for a standard luxury shopping bag. Not very accessible but handy for a light jacket, hat, etc.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Registered
I have no complains , when i go out for the week end , i bring with me a small carry on in the trunk and whatever my girl can fit in between her legs ..lol

Registered
phone - how about some nice circular velcro?
luggage - that's trickier with some good comments above including soft sided.
FWIW - the Porsche Carrera GT had OEM custom fitted luggage that came with the car including a soft leather case that fit between the door panel and the seats.
Good luck.

Premium Member
The only solution for increasing storage is by using overhead carrier like the one for surfboard etc. Otherwise just gotta become a packrat.

Registered
I fit a golf club bag in front of the passanger seat. The frunk also fits a large duffle bag. But if I need room I just take the wife's E300 and use my Mini Countryman as the beach car.

Premium Member
I鈥檓 only in my car for the drive, no storage needed.

Reactions: DXM31

Registered
what do you do on LP610 or performante for the phone, any solution where you can charge, same time use the iphone as the navi or radar info etc? Anything reliable and stable?

Premium Member
2019 Huracan 580-2
Discussion Starter #17
Firstly, thanks for all the tips and keep them coming but @12097 there is no way I am traveling anywhere in this car except from Point A to Point A........I am sure we all have several cars that would be better "travel" vehicles but I would like to find a way to take, and store, a few essential items in the cabin while tooling around. One thing I am glad about is I can take along my 5000 songs fortunately there is enough room in the spacious Huracan cabin, for not just one but two SD cards. (y)

Premium Member
Yep, this is my everywhere car.

Registered
Firstly, I had a few Porsches and like all sports cars the in cabin storage is at an absolute minimum but the Lamborghini Huracan takes that to a whole new level. I have the "Travel and Smoker package" with my Huracan so if I contort myself I can get things in and out of that minuscule net behind the driver and passenger seats but I am curious what ideas our members can advance to help. I guess when my wife is not in the car I can use the passenger seat but can't always count on that. As far as I can tell there is enough room for two passengers and a stick of gum......provided the stick of gum is in your mouth but not to complain there is at least enough cabin space to allow me to chew the gum.
Overall though I love the car, to me it's a work of art with wheels and an ICE.

Registered
You just have to be creative on using the space that you have. My wife and I drove our Performante from California to Nova Scotia and back. We were on the road cross-country (twice) for 40 days, so I know it is do-able. Get multiple small soft sided bags to utilize all the nooks and crannies...behind the seats, on the console behind your elbow, multiple small bags in the frunk. Pack like it is a Tetris game. Travel lightly and with thought, and you will be surprised at how much can be stored. Road Trip!

1 - 20 of 26 Posts