Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
brand new. Have 2 sets available. Located in Temecula CA for local pickup. Will ship for free. All mounting supplies will be included and pre mounted on the door handles. PM for price. Or shoot me a email @[email protected]

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
bump. Carbon fiber vents also available. Please PM me if interested. Have 3 sets of door handles and 1 set of carbon fiber vents. Avoid the eBay markup and long shipping times.

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD Spyder Verde Themis
16,837 Posts
I have a set of the door handle ones and they look fantastic and fit perfectly. I am switching them from my old car to the new one. Once you have them you will never go back to that plain look.

·
Premium Member
2015 Lamborghini Huracan 610-4 🇺🇸
18 Posts
I’m still trying to purchase the air vents & door handles but the seller has ghosted after contacting them.

·
Premium Member
16,837 Posts
I’m still trying to purchase the air vents & door handles but the seller has ghosted after contacting them.
I got mine from Shardul at UltimatePD. He is fair priced, easy to contact and trustworthy. Also the quality is perfect.

Reactions: Plead5

·
Premium Member
2015 Lamborghini Huracan 610-4 🇺🇸
18 Posts
I got mine from Shardul at UltimatePD. He is fair priced, easy to contact and trustworthy. Also the quality is perfect.
I'll hit them up now, thank you!

·
Premium Member
16,837 Posts
You won’t be disappointed, tell Russ sent you.

Reactions: Plead5
1 - 8 of 8 Posts