Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD Spyder Verde Themis
21,066 Posts
I’m not sure what I think, but it is wildly interesting.

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
15,672 Posts
Oh nice! I especially love all the creature comforts offered up in that luxurious interior. :rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
15,672 Posts
^^Possibly but if they put on the infotainment screen of the EVO.........it will probably squirt you in the face.

Reactions: DXM31

·
Registered
2022 Huracan Evo rwd (ordered)
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Oh nice! I especially love all the creature comforts offered up in that luxurious interior. :rolleyes:
I know right!The leather are so nice,in fact,I went to the Rolls showroom next door,and their interior was no match for the gt3 evo🤣

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
15,672 Posts
I know right!The leather are so nice,in fact,I went to the Rolls showroom next door,and their interior was no match for the gt3 evo🤣
About the only thing a Rolls and a GT3 EVO have in common is they, well, both roll........on down the street. :giggle:

Reactions: Dee Zed

·
Registered
255 Posts
I ran one at Sebring this year for the first time. A bit different to drive my 488 Challenge. Brakes are very good, lots of down force but not as easy to move around. Perhaps because of limited seat time in it. I ended up ordering the EVO 2, should have it soon and will run some Super Trofeo events this coming year. I plan to split with Ferrari Challenge as time allows.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.