Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
2017 spyder 610awd 3000 miles, car has hade 4 oil changes and shows new, no accidents, cars is a 10, here's link to pictures. i will officially list it here for 285k dealer offered 260K, have factory spec sheet all options, entire car has bra and then ceramic coated with rims and calipers. all stock. PM # if you want to talk. So question is never been in 2020evo AWD coupe. Will sound be similar or loader? Complaints i heard are info center, do you cover them with clear like a cell phone? car has 20HP more. Will it handle the same in turns? Anything different/better i would notice? Joe

·
Premium Member
1,314 Posts
You'll love the EVO and hate the infotainment. EVO handles better because of all wheel steering. You'll have bigger problems with the infotainment other then worrying about a screen protector. If your exhaust is stock the EVO will sound better. GLWS

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
10,440 Posts
I love the EVO, best car I have ever owned but the infotainment system is not only design challenged but getting it to work as intended has not been a cake walk. I have managed workarounds for the infotainment system that meet my needs but I am disappointed that with the third iteration of the EVO Lamborghini has not managed to work out the bugs.
Regarding the exhaust note, you will not be disappointed.

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD Spyder Verde Themis
18,576 Posts
The EVO exhaust note is much better than the 610, in fact no comparison. The overall handling is also superior to the 610. Mine has mag ride and LDS steering, so it is considerably better than my 610.

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
10,440 Posts
OP, here are two threads I started about the EVO and the infotainment system that may be of interest to you.

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Wow thank you guys overall most positive all around. The info thing will be some I will have to live with because all the other positives is what makes the car, handling the sound space ship looking and reliability and most amazingly resale value. 2024 it’s gone as we have it now if tier 7 emissions comes into effect. The last decade of the huracan are just going to go up as there will never be an exhaust sound like it again. Thank you for replies Joe.
2017 spyder 610awd 3000 miles, car has hade 4 oil changes and shows new, no accidents, cars is a 10, here's link to pictures. i will officially list it here for 285k dealer offered 260K, have factory spec sheet all options, entire car has bra and then ceramic coated with rims and calipers. all stock. PM # if you want to talk. So question is never been in 2020evo AWD coupe. Will sound be similar or loader? Complaints i heard are info center, do you cover them with clear like a cell phone? car has 20HP more. Will it handle the same in turns? Anything different/better i would notice? Joe
Basic Pics of my Huracan here’s link to my thread with pics. Hopefully it works

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD Spyder Verde Themis
18,576 Posts
Wow thank you guys overall most positive all around. The info thing will be some I will have to live with because all the other positives is what makes the car, handling the sound space ship looking and reliability and most amazingly resale value. 2024 it’s gone as we have it now if tier 7 emissions comes into effect. The last decade of the huracan are just going to go up as there will never be an exhaust sound like it again. Thank you for replies Joe.

Basic Pics of my Huracan here’s link to my thread with pics. Hopefully it works
Nice pics and a Spyder! I have surrendered to the Infotainment center for now. I just work blindly around it.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts