Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
334 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all, Since I traded my 2015 Huracan a while back and going through a McLaren 600LT, McLaren 720S and Porsche GT3RS I'm proud to say I closed a deal on a LP 640-4 EVO AWD today. Its a MY 2020, Bianco Icarus Metallic with just under 4K miles. I always knew I would be back in a Lamborghini but had to go test the waters. Can't wait for it to arrive. Here are a few pics.
Wheel Tire Vehicle Car Hood
Hood Automotive lighting Vehicle Automotive design Flash photography
Automotive parking light Tire Wheel Car Vehicle

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD Spyder Verde Themis
21,385 Posts
Congratulations, looks like you found a beauty.

·
Registered
556 Posts
Very nice, congratulations!

Reactions: 45rake

·
Premium Member
2022 Rosso Mars Huracan STO
17,231 Posts
Congratulations, looks fantastic, Enjoy!

Reactions: 45rake

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD Spyder Verde Themis
21,385 Posts
I'm interested in knowing the comparison with the 720S.
Even though the 720 will smoke the EVO, most owners still say the EVO is more exciting. It’ll be interest to hear what the OP thinks.

·
Registered
694 Posts
I've driven a 600LT/720S and almost bought a 600LT Spyder but ended up buying a EVO RWD Spyder instead. No regrets but the power of the McLaren's are something I still lust after... my wife also loves the doors :ROFLMAO:

·
Premium Member
2022 Rosso Mars Huracan STO
17,231 Posts
Reminds me of the quote from Top Gun......I (always) feel the need for speed.

Reactions: 2006m5

·
Registered
694 Posts
I have both. Your statement is true on all accounts
Let's set the stage. You wake up at 5am for an early morning cruise, its cool outside, not a cloud in the sky, meeting up with some buddies for a canyon cruise.... are you grabbing the keys to the 720s or Huracan? Does it depend what they're bringing if you need the 720s power or no?

·
Premium Member
677 Posts
Let's set the stage. You wake up at 5am for an early morning cruise, its cool outside, not a cloud in the sky, meeting up with some buddies for a canyon cruise.... are you grabbing the keys to the 720s or Huracan? Does it depend what they're bringing if you need the 720s power or no?
I would take that Lambo for the cruise.

It really depends on the situation on which car I would take out. Lambo is always my first choice, but I wouldn't want to take it on super long cruises/rallies. Only for the fact that I want to keep that car forever and would rather put the miles on the 720. Also, nothing stock is going to catch the 720 if this is what were are ending up doing 😉

·
Registered
85 Posts
I would take that Lambo for the cruise.

It really depends on the situation on which car I would take out. Lambo is always my first choice, but I wouldn't want to take it on super long cruises/rallies. Only for the fact that I want to keep that car forever and would rather put the miles on the 720. Also, nothing stock is going to catch the 720 if this is what were are ending up doing 😉
Does the EVO feel slow after hoping out of the 720S?

V.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts