Lamborghini Talk banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone,

i am thinking about getting an evo rwd and had a couple of questions for owners.

1) I am 6’1 and it felt real snug. Any owners over 6’ happy with the spyder (or regret)?

2) I don’t plan on waiting for a new spec order and was going to get one off the lot. The one I am looking at is pretty bare bones, it has the 20 inch black wheels which I love. No forged carbon, it has the base suspension. It has the lifestyle pack, smartphone interface and heated seats basically. Any must have options?

thanks!

·
Premium Member
1,310 Posts
I'm a tad over 6 feet with the seats in that car and it's manageable, but if I had had a choice I would have got sport seats, a fair amount more leg and head room. If you do go with that car you can remove the stops in the seat tracks and gain about 1 1/2" of legroom

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD Spyder Verde Themis
15,908 Posts
I am 6' tall and I fit well with comfort seats, but I have a lot more leg room with the new Sport seats which I would highly recommend. At 6'-1" you should be find either way.
I got the Lifestyle & Drivers Package because I wanted ceramic brakes, but the lifestyle pack alone is a must have. Also the Style Package is very nice and only 2K..

·
Registered
98 Posts
The standard suspension is a real intrigue for me.

Would love to hear the pros + cons from someone who's experienced both.

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD
4,129 Posts
@BoneDoc6 here are my options (see attached) but in addition to the Sport Seats the Life Style Pack is a good option.........a lot of bang for the buck another option that is good to spec but I don't have it is the Drivers Pack because you get CCBs. Enjoy your new ride the EVO is the real deal!

Life Style Pack:
Antitheft System.
Lifting System.
Cupholder and Smoker Package.
3 Years Maintenance.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD Spyder Verde Themis
15,908 Posts
Thanks everyone!
Maybe I should wait for one with driver pack and sport seats
I sure would, you will be glad you did in the long run. There are plenty of them out there, just keep looking. Try Auto Trader, Car Guru, Dupont Registry and there are more.

·
Registered
256 Posts
Agreed about waiting for one with sport seats. I’m not quite 6’, but sat in both comfort and sport seat versions of the Spyder. If I end up going EVO Spyder, it must have sport seats.

I am seeing them showing up at dealers, you just need to be persistent and a bit patient. The right one will come along 😊.

·
Registered
907 Posts
Hi everyone,

i am thinking about getting an evo rwd and had a couple of questions for owners.

1) I am 6’1 and it felt real snug. Any owners over 6’ happy with the spyder (or regret)?

2) I don’t plan on waiting for a new spec order and was going to get one off the lot. The one I am looking at is pretty bare bones, it has the 20 inch black wheels which I love. No forged carbon, it has the base suspension. It has the lifestyle pack, smartphone interface and heated seats basically. Any must have options?

thanks!
I bought a comfort seat evo spyder and once it arrived what a huge disappointment on the space inside it's not just the seats, I've tried the sport seats and they are marginally better the huracan is not a good choice in the spyder form if your tall I ended up getting rid of it and got a adventador s roadster Much more comfortable and the driving position is more what I want in an exotic, low slung relaxed.
I'm 5-9 and 220 so not even tall You absolutely must try out one first and not just sit in one but use it for hour or so driving and getting in and out. pay atention to the little faults because if you don't they will become hugely annoying in the future once you already bought it.
It was a huge bummer too because it drives incredibly great but I personally could not get past the inside space and the awkward upright seating position
The Evo coupe is fine but, if you must have a spyder I would r commend finding something else you will b much more happy in the end.

·
Premium Member
1,310 Posts
One of the things I disliked about my 488 was to much room in it, felt like I was in my SQ5. I want to feel like I’m in a jet fighter cockpit when I’m in my fun car and that does mean will be on the tight side. At 6 feet 177 pounds my Evo Spyder with comfort seats works for me. If I had the choice I would have got sport seats but since I found a car that was otherwise perfect for me and a great price I was ok with it. In my short time of owning have done a few cruises with friends where 2-3 hours in seat at a time was no issue at all. And most of the time was with top up. Can’t wait for spring to come as I’m sure will be even more comfortable with roof down

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD
4,129 Posts
Thanks everyone!
Maybe I should wait for one with driver pack and sport seats
I would definitely wait on the Sport Seats but if the EVO did not have the Drivers Pack that would not be a deal breaker for me but no Life Style Pack would be a no go. Are you looking for a new or preowned EVO?

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD
4,129 Posts
@BoneDoc6 here is an EVO that is for sale on the forum:

·
Registered
196 Posts
I'm 6"1' 180, did not fit in LP580-2 spyder comfortably. Eye line at windscreen, head buldges through roof when closed and knees beside steering wheel felt like a clown car. EVO Spyder with sport seats is perfect.

Mandatory options:
Sport seats
Lifestyle + Driver Pack

Highly Recommended:
CCB
Sensonum
Cruise Control (or there will be blank button)
Bright colour/unique paint
Gloss black windscreen + options
Black diffuser

Reactions: Russk

·
Registered
98 Posts
I’m on the opposite boat, for me being in LA and winter does get down to 45ish in early morning or late night, I need heated seats. That was non negotiable for me and also I think for any lady passenger. I love driving top down so the car is top down maybe 98% of the time 😂

1 - 16 of 16 Posts