Lamborghini Talk banner
21 - 40 of 46 Posts

Registered
2022 Huracan Evo rwd (ordered)
anyone planning on doing exhaust? I heard IPE and Novitec would require a remap, which is a no go for me since I still need my warranty. Anyone have experience with Tubi?

Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD (Ordered)
The only exhaust at this time that will not invalidate the warranty is Akrapovic but at $14K, no way. Besides the EVO exhaust note is truly excellent.

Registered
The only exhaust at this time that will not invalidate the warranty is Akrapovic but at $14K, no way. Besides the EVO exhaust note is truly excellent.
true, maybe i'll wait it out, since im holding on to it.

Premium Member

Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD Spyder Verde Themis
The more I drive mine the less I am interested in the Akrapovic or for that matter any change with the exhaust. This car sounds incredible. I think anyone ordering new should drive it first before getting a tune.

Premium Member
This car sounds incredible. I think anyone ordering new should drive it first before getting a tune.
Completely agree.

Registered
I have a video coming 鈥渢esting鈥 back to back of three 2020 Evo RWD exhausts - stock exhaust, valved Voodoo/1016 and the new Akrapovic.

The cars with the voodoo and Akrapovic exhausts are both VF supercharged. The former also has meth injection鈥t鈥檚 as close to apples:apples as we can get 馃槀

Pulling together the content and then edits which will include the use of an SPL meter to measure overall output鈥 may be able to also include the audio spectrum frequency.

I can tell you the fit/finish on the Akrapovic is great - the tips are sweet.

Cold start and off-idle on the Akrapovic is deeper and given the design differences between stock also has a nearly 30 pound loss. The stock Evo and Akrapovic with the valves open are basically straight pipes, the Voodoo is not.

let me know if you鈥檙e interested in this content

Registered
The more I drive mine the less I am interested in the Akrapovic or for that matter any change with the exhaust. This car sounds incredible. I think anyone ordering new should drive it first before getting a tune.
agree, i do have a LONG wait ahead of me.

Registered
17' SV Roadster, Performante Spyder, 458 Spyder
I would love to hear the exhaust comparison for sure. By the way the VF supercharger was the best money I ever spent on a car mod... ever.

Premium Member
I would love to hear the exhaust comparison for sure. By the way the VF supercharger was the best money I ever spent on a car mod... ever.
The VF supercharger does sound pretty cool.......

Premium Member
Cold start and off-idle on the Akrapovic is deeper and given the design differences between stock also has a nearly 30 pound loss. The stock Evo and Akrapovic with the valves open are basically straight pipes, the Voodoo is not.

Yes, I would be interested in the comparison with quantitative measurements. As to the shedding of 30lbs......that's what the gym is for plus I get to pocket $14K. :giggle:

Registered
I have a video coming 鈥渢esting鈥 back to back of three 2020 Evo RWD exhausts - stock exhaust, valved Voodoo/1016 and the new Akrapovic.

The cars with the voodoo and Akrapovic exhausts are both VF supercharged. The former also has meth injection鈥t鈥檚 as close to apples:apples as we can get 馃槀

Pulling together the content and then edits which will include the use of an SPL meter to measure overall output鈥 may be able to also include the audio spectrum frequency.

I can tell you the fit/finish on the Akrapovic is great - the tips are sweet.

Yes, I would be interested in the comparison with quantitative measurements. As to the shedding of 30lbs......that's what the gym is for plus I get to pocket $14K. :giggle:
true, 14k is a hefty amount for an exhaust.

Premium Member
true, 14k is a hefty amount for an exhaust.
It's not really about the money or we wouldn't buy cars like this but mostly it's about the impressive quality of the EVO exhaust note right out of the gate.

Reactions: ruffinit

Registered
2022 Huracan EVO (Ordered 07/02/2021)

^^^ 鈥ery much interested in this. TYIA!
Cheers/B

Registered
It's not really about the money or we wouldn't buy cars like this but mostly it's about the impressive quality of the EVO exhaust note right out of the gate.
True锛宼he oem is pretty decent.

Registered
Do you add the VF supercharger on a RWD Huracan?

How does it handle.. with all that power and RWD?

What was total cost?

Premium Member
^^@Sal, an excellent question. Though, in the immortal words of the Rolling Stones......nothing wrong with Out Of Control.

Now I'm out, oh, out of control
Now I'm out, oh, out of control, yeah
Oh, help me now, yeah

Premium Member
True锛宼he oem is pretty decent.
Plus one other consideration for me and my copilot, that is, we love our tunes and when we take drives that are a couple of hundred of miles long the EVO exhaust note is just right to satisfy and still be able to blast/appreciate the music. 馃幎 馃幎

Registered
Plus one other consideration for me and my copilot, that is, we love our tunes and when we take drives that are a couple of hundred of miles long the EVO exhaust note is just right to satisfy and still be able to blast/appreciate the music. 馃幎 馃幎
good point, but after long and hard consideration, I signed up for the ak exhausts:)

21 - 40 of 46 Posts