Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I ordered a Huracan EVO RWD via my local dealership and I can't wait to get it! I'm planning to buy the parts for the mods prior to it arriving so I can dial it in and enjoy! Let me know your thoughts on what I'm going with along with any common mods that I'm missing.

1) Novitec lowering springs, Front Ride Links, wheel spacers (My build has the 20" Narvi wheels, Ceramics, Magnetic Ride, and Front Lift) $2,250 for parts + $1200 for install and aggressive street alignment at WR Teknica in LA WRTeknica @ULTIMATEPD

2) VF Engineering Tune $2500 (Done onsite in SoCal) I personally think this is a critical mod for the RWD version to get the HP/TQ up to Performante levels. I'm not worried about the warranty voiding issues. Lamborghini Huracan EVO ECU Tuning Software

3) Carbon Fiber AC Vents + Door Handles $1400 from @ULTIMATEPD

4) Smart Top Module $310

5) Clear Film 100% body and ceramic window tint $7500

6) Noivtec Style Wing $2800 (Huge maybe as I don't know if its needed for the aesthetics with the rear baby spoiler that the EVO has, also do you leave it gloss black, paint to body match?!)

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD (Ordered)
6,576 Posts
Man that sounds like you have a lot of cool stuff planned! FWIW, though, the infotainment system rollout has has been both lackluster and somewhat disappointing so make sure that is working properly before you get too heavily into the mods. Good luck!

·
Registered
263 Posts
1. Imo factory has spent lots of time and effort developing suspension, lowering can mess with handling/drivability. If this is more for cruising the boulevard then hitting the backroads then it shouldn't make a difference

2. I'd drive it first and then see if you need/want the extra HP. I'd hazard a guess under 100km/h it wouldn't make any difference, it's already at limit of putting power down

3. They look good combined with sport seats, ties it all together

4. I like idea but not sure I want to disassemble panels behind seats. We'll see

5. 100%. Definitely want to protect that paint

6. Nah, tacky

Reactions: kotykb

·
Registered
17 Posts
Purchased a 2020 Evo RWD in September. 100 miles later:

1) 1016 Carbon hood
2) 1016 Carbon v2 wing
3) 1016/Voodoo valved cat-back exhaust
4) Carismo Carbon steering wheel
5) Carismo Carbon AC vent covers and door handles
6) Anrky 20/21 wheels
7) Ghostlinks
8) VF Supercharger and tune
9) Reid intake tubes
10) Custom Snow Performance/Voodoo meth kit (install finishing soon)
11) Supercar Service radiator/AC grills

Car has 1000 miles on it now ;)

Adding:

11) 1016 Carbon roof
12) 1016 Carbon intake vents
13) 1016 Carbon mirrors
14) fabricating a custom boost gauge in AC vent
15) VF harness bar

Still on the fence re: 1016 front splitter, diffuser, side skirts

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Purchased a 2020 Evo RWD in September. 100 miles later:

1) 1016 Carbon hood
2) 1016 Carbon v2 wing
3) 1016/Voodoo valved cat-back exhaust
4) Carismo Carbon steering wheel
5) Carismo Carbon AC vent covers and door handles
6) Anrky 20/21 wheels
7) Ghostlinks
8) VF Supercharger and tune
9) Reid intake tubes
10) Custom Snow Performance/Voodoo meth kit (install finishing soon)
11) Supercar Service radiator/AC grills

Car has 1000 miles on it now ;)

Adding:

11) 1016 Carbon roof
12) 1016 Carbon intake vents
13) 1016 Carbon mirrors
14) fabricating a custom boost gauge in AC vent
15) VF harness bar

Still on the fence re: 1016 front splitter, diffuser, side skirts
I’d love to see pics with all the mods

·
Registered
17 Posts
I will dyno it when I dial in the meth tuning; VF shows a 200+ HP gain based on their baseline tuning on an otherwise stock vehicle. Butt dyno shows a definite increase in smiles per gallon with an overall gas mileage reduction of miles per gallon 😂

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I will dyno it when I dial in the meth tuning; VF shows a 200+ HP gain based on their baseline tuning on an otherwise stock vehicle. Butt dyno shows a definite increase in smiles per gallon with an overall gas mileage reduction of miles per gallon 😂
I can't imagine adding that much power to the RWD, it must be a handful! I only plan on doing the tune to my RWD : )

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD Spyder Verde Themis
16,872 Posts
I can’t wait see that all come together. It seems you have given it a lot of thought.

·
Premium Member
6,576 Posts
I would also love to see the EVO RWD dyno stats. The service manager at one dealership claimed the AWD and RWD had the same HP/Torq but I have not seen that backed up by any independent testing.

·
Registered
17 Posts
I have one word for the +200HP addition: “perfect.”
It’s usable power across the entire powerband and it’s fantastic. Not abrupt like the TT I have driven and it’s how it should have come from the factory 😂

·
Premium Member
6,576 Posts
I have one word for the +200HP addition: “perfect.”
It’s usable power across the entire powerband and it’s fantastic. Not abrupt like the TT I have driven and it’s how it should have come from the factory 😂
How much boasted rear wheel hp?

·
Premium Member
1,759 Posts
Loved the VF on my LP610 but since I don't plan on keeping my Evo that long wont be supercharging. So just sticking with tune on this car, did the Fabspeed last week and so far happy with it. Was very easy to do with their handheld unit.

1 - 20 of 47 Posts