Lamborghini Talk banner

121 - 140 of 255 Posts

·
Registered
2021 Huracan Evo RWD Spyder (ordered, April 2021 delivery)
221 Posts
I know no one uses cruise control in The Evo, but the blank on the steering wheel bothers me…

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD
4,990 Posts
Gentlemen, here is what I will spec tomorrow (see attached brochure) barring any last minute changes. Some thoughts, the way I change cars it would seem most prudent to spec the same car I presently have (minus cruise control) but I am not sure what the future will hold for the Huracan after MY2022 so this EVO may be a keeper.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD
4,990 Posts
I know no one uses cruise control in The Evo, but the blank on the steering wheel bothers me…
I hear you but cruise control on a road rocket especially in a car that is so electronically challenged as it is........i.e. the infotainment system. Italy makes great engines but their tech is meh.

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD
4,990 Posts
Albert looks good.
Is blue cepheus same as miami blue?
No, although both are beautiful the MB is more turquoise and lacks the pearlescent flake/glitter.

·
Registered
Huracan Performante Twin Turbo
1,192 Posts
The Lifestyle and Drivers Pack and Sensonum are solid choices. I will also echo, try for 10% but that is highly unlikely.
Be aware, that as of January 2022 there will be a 10% luxury tax on these kinds of cars so to put that in perspective if you order a car for $270K that is an additional $27K.

Addendum: I have heard that there will be a 3% increase on the 2022 models.....I will know by today.
We pay 33% luxury car tax here ;(

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD
4,990 Posts
So, any news on the increase or is the .5% confirmed?
The salesperson will get the pricing sheet sometime tonight and he will let me know tomorrow morning. The 0.5% was his guesstimate.

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD
4,990 Posts
Albert nice spec. Now the wait but at least you have your current EVO to enjoy.
Thanks but I will be letting go of the 2021 within the week. I PM you with the reason.

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD
4,990 Posts
I have a general question I have had both steel brakes and CCBs in the past and never had an issue with brake squeal. Do CCBs tend to be noisier/squeal more or less than steel brakes?

121 - 140 of 255 Posts