Lamborghini Talk banner

101 - 120 of 255 Posts

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD
4,990 Posts
Thanks Mike! That was the ticket, though it is odd the cupholder needs to be selected. Apparently, there is the right way, the wrong way, and the Lamborghini way. :giggle:

·
Registered
19 Posts
Thanks Mike! That was the ticket, though it is odd the cupholder needs to be selected. Apparently, there is the right way, the wrong way, and the Lamborghinis way. :giggle:
No problem, I was kind of freaking out at first because without clicking the cupholder. It either wouldn't let me do carbon ceramics or choose the citrura interior and no EVO interior trim.

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD
4,990 Posts
Anyone spec the 128 GB hard drive on the EVO?

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD
4,990 Posts
Passed on 128gb
It's only $600 and I have a heck of a lot more music than the 15GB standard internal HD that the EVO comes equipped with. I know people will assert the engine note is enough but I need my tunes.............🎶🎶

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD Spyder Verde Themis
16,339 Posts
It's only $600 and I have a heck of a lot more music than the 15GB standard internal HD that the EVO comes equipped with. I know people will assert the engine note is enough but I need my tunes.............🎶🎶
Yes, TUNES complete the experience!

Reactions: Lambo2018

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD
4,990 Posts
Nope. I was told I would know by last Thursday, Friday and today but nothing yet. For the most part I think the dealerships are not kept in the loop.
If I hear anything by the COB today I will post it.

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD
4,990 Posts
Update: just got off the telephone with Chase, the manager at the Charlotte dealership, and he will receive the pricing sheet tonight and he will have that info for me tomorrow morning when I place my order. I asked his guesstimate of the price increase and he suspects only about 0.5%. 🤞 In that case I won't have to ask Russ for the loan after all. :giggle:

·
Registered
2021 Huracan Evo RWD Spyder (ordered, April 2021 delivery)
221 Posts
When will you share your spec with us? We’re very curious Albert!

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD
4,990 Posts
When will you share your spec with us? We’re very curious Albert!
I have one more night to agonize but for that info I am may have to charge, I don't know let me think, 0.5% of the MSRP of the MY2022 model. 🤣

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD
4,990 Posts
Blu Cepheus, love that color!

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD
4,990 Posts
ok..it does look good.
i have this which is similia
Is that Miami Blue? That was the color of my 2018 718 Cayman S........stunning color!

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD
4,990 Posts
Here are some of the additions to my present build that I am 99% sure I will go with:

LifeStyle Pack + Drivers Pack (only had the LifeStyle Pack last go around)
Sensonum
Roof lining and A pillars in leather
128GB Internal HD????
REMOVE the Cruise Control

101 - 120 of 255 Posts