Lamborghini Talk banner

441 - 447 of 447 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Just submitted my order at Lamborghini Beverly Hills. Extremely excited. They're hoping as early as October but realistically December. Naturally I found out 2 days later I'll probably be back on the east coast by then, but I'm not opposed to driving it back.

Anywhere, here's the spec:

Really went back and forth on the wheels. Empirically annoys me to have CCB and cast wheels. The only benefit I'm getting with CCB on a road car is lighter weight and no brake dust so it seems a shame to then have cast wheels. However, even though I don't love the looks, I was tempted by the standard wheels to save some cash as well as have better ride quality on the 19s. Hoping that with mag ride, the 20s will be reasonable. And I just love the aesthetic.

Really wanted a leather free interior but couldn't get a color theme in Alcantara that I liked. Did ask the factory about doing the Elegante trim as seen below in all Alcantara in those colors and still waiting to hear back but O'Gara said they felt at least $15K so for that I'm fine with leather.

Anyway, while I really wanted Verde Ermes, I love the red and it happens to be free so I either have a boat loaded car in red or a base car in green for the same money and hence i made this choice.

I also asked about going to the factory to see the car when its going down the line. The dealer said they might just be open by then and they're reaching out to Lamborghini for me. That would be an absolute dream.

Been a long route starting with a Mazda RX-8 and 25 or so cars later to my first Lamborghini. Mostly a Lotus nut, but have previously had a Ferrari 458 so excited to see how this compares. I've never even gone for a ride in a Lamborghini which is odd as I've had a lot of seat time in different Ferraris all the McLarens, Porsche, etc.

Anyway, happy and humbled to join the waiting room.

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD (Ordered)
5,741 Posts
^^Welcome and huge Congratulations! The Rosso Mars Metallic was the color of the my first Huracan and it is a stunning shade of red. The red exterior and tan interior looks pretty sharp. You opted not to select the Style Package? What color is your rear diffuser?

·
Registered
10 Posts
^^Welcome and huge Congratulations! The Rosso Mars Metallic was the color of the my first Huracan and it is a stunning shade of red. The red exterior and tan interior looks pretty sharp. You opted not to select the Style Package? What color is your rear diffuser?
Thanks!

So far as I could tell, the style pack left the bottom of the front bumper black, the bottom of the sides black, but keeps the rear diffuser body color which is what I wanted. I toyed with getting everything body color but I was ultimately sort of indifferent as the only thing I really cared about was the rear diffuser in body color.

I also almost went for the Ad personum wheels in Dark Bronze, but for the price I can decide if I like silver and then easily have them powder coated. Dealer encouraged me to go with black wheels but I very much am not a fan of that look, hence the silver.

One question I have is the Smartphone interface option. I would seem that it's included in lifestyle + Drivers package but the dealer said I still had to add it?

In the world of the incomprehensible Lamborghini spec sheet logic, there are the options that are "included" in the Drivers+ Lifestyle but are actually just discounts, like the Forged wheels or the CCB which while being "included" requires you to pay for a caliper color. However, based on the PDF I've seen, it would appear smartphone is the same price whether or not you spec Drivers+Lifestyle, so I'm totally confused as to why it has to be added separately and isn't included as Mag ride and transparent bonnet, etc are?

·
Premium Member
5,741 Posts
@rot8te, I will see if I an answer your questions and make sense of the Lamborghini ordering Labyrinth.

1. Yes, the dealer is correct you have to add the Smartphone interface/Connected services and pay the additional $3,600 but as with most of us it is confusing and it at least appears to be included in the Lifestyle Pack. You need the Lifetsyle Pack for the software and hardware needed for the Smartphone interface/Connected services but you have to pay the additional money for the "services". Now you can opt not to pay the $3,600 but the Smartphone interface/Connected services will not be a feature you can use on your EVO.

2. Again you can only have the Smartphone interface/Connected services if you also have the Lifestyle Pack. That is, the Smartphone interface/Connected services are not standalone options.

3. The Lifestyle Pack includes:
anti-theft, lifting system and rims upon customer choice, Cup Holder & Smoker Package, cup holder, ashtray, 12V plug w/lighter and rear wall storage, Transparent Engine Bonnet, LED engine compartment lighting, Smartphone Interface & Connected Services (Apple CarPlay), Maintenance Pack 3 Years

The Drives Pack includes:
carbon ceramic brakes, Magneto-Rheologic Suspension

4. Note the calipers colors for CCBs are $2,700 or more* in addition to the cost of the Drivers Pack

*Ad Personam colors can cost $3,800

·
Registered
497 Posts
Rot welcome aboard...also i’m curious what answer you will get regarding visiting factory.
Also i agree on the silver wheels...gives color too the rosso mars....instead of darkness.

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD Spyder Verde Themis
16,590 Posts
Great looking car, and I love Terra Efire, one of my favorite interiors, just couldn’t do it with green.
The style package in gloss black simply makes all the flat black plastic a beautiful gloss black. As far as I’m concerned it is a must have option.

·
Premium Member
5,741 Posts
I also asked about going to the factory to see the car when its going down the line. The dealer said they might just be open by then and they're reaching out to Lamborghini for me. That would be an absolute dream.
My SA is also inquiring about a factory tour for the wife and I as well, and we are waiting to get the green light.

BTW, what were your impressions of the new Sport Seats?

Reactions: Rcasa20
441 - 447 of 447 Posts