Lamborghini Talk banner

421 - 440 of 447 Posts

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD Spyder Verde Themis
16,590 Posts
I managed to get $10k off $240k MSRP. $5k non-refundable deposit placed today! Let me know if you guys want my contact. So excited..I've waited 34.5 years for this. Ever since I saw my first Lamborghini poster 🥳
I know what that’s like, I waited 61 years before I got my first Gallardo. It was worth the wait.

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD (Ordered)
5,741 Posts
^^That is a great discount especially in the prevailing market.

·
Registered
96 Posts
Ordering a Porsche and many dealers want 10k over sticker for “Any” 911. The GT3 they want $65k over. I am looking at a run of the mill Turbo. I hope this gouging bites them in the ass when this market turns. I offered 5% under MSRP on a “order car” not one they have in stock as I was reading on the forums of people getting 9% off when Covid started on order cars and he laughed saying “wrong way Bud” we have more clients than cars.

·
Premium Member
5,741 Posts
Wow, 65K over for a 992 GT3 with what 510 hp? I wasn't that impressed with the 991.2 3RS with 520 hp.

Reactions: azzurri

·
Premium Member
5,741 Posts
I wonder why the Turbo turnaround is much quicker, less demand?

·
Registered
96 Posts
I wonder why the Turbo turnaround is much quicker, less demand?
Don’t know but he said (how true I have no idea) that targa is less than 1-100 911 cars ordered. Targa stick is the hot set up for me but I’m not waiting a year in a half. With a tune the Targa 4s matches the power of the last 991.2 turbo S.

·
Premium Member
5,741 Posts
My interest is purely academic I have no desire to go in that direction anyway. I was just trying to ferret out indirectly if supply chain issues are rearing their ugly heads.

·
Premium Member
5,741 Posts
Man they can only squeeze so much power out of that 6-Cylinder NA engine and it ain’t enough for me.

Reactions: azzurri

·
Registered
96 Posts
I am a collector. I have yet to own a Porsche so I figured why not? What games do the play? I hate games.

·
Registered
96 Posts
Just yesterday I picked up a V8TT Esprit to add to the collection. Looking forward to that coming in. Cheap fun.

·
Premium Member
5,741 Posts
I am a collector. I have yet to own a Porsche so I figured why not? What games do the play? I hate games.
If a Porsche is what you want then by all means make it happen. This merry-go round we call life is very capricious so when in doubt rock-n-roll!

·
Premium Member
1,646 Posts
I got 4% off.
I brought Ken in yesterday to talk about ordering an AWD, would be priced pretty similar to my build. If he does buy I'm going to push for a little more off

·
Registered
497 Posts
Ordering a Porsche and many dealers want 10k over sticker for “Any” 911. The GT3 they want $65k over. I am looking at a run of the mill Turbo. I hope this gouging bites them in the ass when this market turns. I offered 5% under MSRP on a “order car” not one they have in stock as I was reading on the forums of people getting 9% off when Covid started on order cars and he laughed saying “wrong way Bud” we have more clients than cars.
M22 porsche brand dealers are tough ...unless you have a connection or bought and traded many cars with a particular dealer they don’t care..it’s a pay to play with them.
Look at this way imagine buying and trading and they cheated you every time you traded a car it’s the same thing.
So try to negotiate the juice and jump in to the brand.
If not just buy a used porsche.
good luck

·
Registered
10 Posts
I managed to get $10k off $240k MSRP. $5k non-refundable deposit placed today! Let me know if you guys want my contact. So excited..I've waited 34.5 years for this. Ever since I saw my first Lamborghini poster 🥳
^^^ Can u pls PM your dealer & POC?
Plan to order before the fall, sooner if I can get a great deal like you received...

TY/Cheers,
B

·
Registered
96 Posts
I brought Ken in yesterday to talk about ordering an AWD, would be priced pretty similar to my build. If he does buy I'm going to push for a little more off
just don’t tell them I told you, if my cost goes up....your paying the difference 😜

·
Registered
1,565 Posts
The 911 Turbo depreciates like a rock especially compared to the GT models.

421 - 440 of 447 Posts