Lamborghini Talk banner

401 - 420 of 447 Posts

·
Registered
1,565 Posts
My build was $232,059. With the trade that they gave me for my low mile 2018 580-2, I am out of pocket only $7,776.64. I got a 4 year newer car, obviously an Evo, small carbon pack, CCB (drivers pack). Lifestyle pack, Upgraded upholstery, optional stitching, stitching on steering wheel, gloss black wheels and interior color matched calipers. My old car was pretty stripped, only had lift, powered seats, glass bonnet, upgrade paint and had steel brakes. I got to pick everything and really load the car the way I wanted for pennies more out of pocket. I fought with going with the sport seats for too long and in the end I got sick of thinking about it. If I can get another deal like this next year. I will order another, but with sport seats. Still waiting on the factory to confirm the order.
Good deal! If my 580-2 wasnt a loaded $270k sticker that i bought private sale no excise tax with 1000 miles for $190k i would be tempted to trade mine in for an EVO RWD too.

·
Registered
1,565 Posts
Thx for looking out for me. Those pics are just the closest I could find of an example car online that has the right colors. I am putting on my CF wheels and 1016 CF wing from my trade on the new car. The wheels on the invoice are black wheels.
My friend in my car club has a Grigio Lynx 580-2 with $40000 worth of 1016 parts. It looks sick.

Interesting trivia, he had to change the rear bumper to 610-4 to get the 1016 parts to fit.

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD Spyder Verde Themis
16,590 Posts
Great looking CF wheel. I remember when I bought my first Spyder. It was a new 2008 Gallardo for full MSRP, $230,000. Look what you can get today for that price, unbelievable.

Reactions: M22

·
Registered
96 Posts
My friend in my car club has a Grigio Lynx 580-2 with $40000 worth of 1016 parts. It looks sick.

Interesting trivia, he had to change the rear bumper to 610-4 to get the 1016 parts to fit.
I was told the rear wing/lid will fit with no modification. Guess time will tell. If it doesn’t fit you will see the wing listed for sale in November ✌

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD (Ordered)
5,741 Posts
The CF wheel is nice but I absolutely love the 20" Narvi forged wheels in high gloss and specced it again on my 2022. The high gloss Narvi wheels go real well with the high gloss Style Package........

Reactions: M22

·
Registered
Ordered- 2022 Huracan EVO RWD
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #407 ·
The CF wheel is nice but I absolutely love the 20" Narvi forged wheels in high gloss and specced it again on my 2022. The high gloss Narvi wheels go real well with the high gloss Style Package........
Narvi does look nice. I have the gloss black selected on my build right now. But diamond cut would be nice also. That's what I had on my 570s.

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD (Ordered)
5,741 Posts
^^It looks real cool and it's whatever comports with your sense of esthetics, esthetics that can change over time or with the weather :giggle: ..........give me a few years and I may change my mind again. It's all good, if it's good for you.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #409 ·
^^It looks real cool and it's whatever comports with your sense of esthetics, esthetics that can change over time or with the weather :giggle: ..........give me a few years and I may change my mind again. It's all good, if it's good for you.
Ain't that the truth. To me they are all good, just different. just like women :)

·
Registered
96 Posts
I have a Mclaren too and Knock on wood...it’s been great. Another friend as a 2012 12c that people say to avoid and he just rolled 80k miles with only minor repairs.

·
Registered
1,565 Posts
I was told the rear wing/lid will fit with no modification. Guess time will tell. If it doesn’t fit you will see the wing listed for sale in November ✌
Are you getting the 1016 CF diffuser as well and does it also require no modification to fit EVO RWD?

Perhaps my friend got the 1016 parts before they were widely available for the 580-2?

·
Premium Member
1,646 Posts
It will fit but I still say you are ruining what the Lamborghini engineers put a lot of time into. The downforce the Evo has is amazing and no big wing that would slow you down. So sell wing and get better wheels

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #417 ·
Elite how did you like the 570...my friend had one and at 11k miles cylinder head cracked.
Mine was very reliable. I sold it to a friend of mine after 4-5k miles. He drove it another 20k miles with tune and DP's and it ran like a champ. Went to multiple half mile events and many mountain drives. It does burn a bit of oil so you have to keep an eye on it.

·
Registered
38 Posts
I managed to get $10k off $240k MSRP. $5k non-refundable deposit placed today! Let me know if you guys want my contact. So excited..I've waited 34.5 years for this. Ever since I saw my first Lamborghini poster 🥳

401 - 420 of 447 Posts