Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD Spyder Verde Themis
18,921 Posts
What is "exterior hotspot" under ad personum?

·
Premium Member
1,179 Posts
What is blu central locking under rims? Is that just turning wheels into a center lock? If so I thought that would be more. Thx!

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
10,973 Posts
That pricing list above has been circulated quite a bit on the forum. The MSRP you quoted for the EVO RWD is what I paid as well, and if I am not mistaken that is only a modest ~$832 increase over the MY2021s. Not bad considering preowned EVOs are going for >$30K over MSRP.

Reactions: Russk

·
Premium Member
2,183 Posts
I have an order in for a 2022 AWD.

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
10,973 Posts
I have a 2021 EVO RWD and wanted the AWD but was told that Lamborghini is not making the the EVO AWD in 2022. Have you heard differently?

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk
No way is that correct. I would be prepared to bet the farm that you were misinformed. I know several people that have orders for AWD and @Blu Bull above is one of them.

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
10,973 Posts
Are those people late to the game i.e. no more allocations?

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
10,973 Posts
Her exact words were 'They no longer produce AWD"
Tell that to @Blu Bull but I will text my SA and see if we have a chorus or maybe your SA is a lone voice in the wilderness.

·
Premium Member
2,183 Posts
While I don't have an allocation yet, should have this month, my order was "validated and registered by Lamborghini" back in May. They have my $35k so better build my car

·
Registered
75 Posts
While I don't have an allocation yet, should have this month, my order was "validated and registered by Lamborghini" back in May. They have my $35k so better build my car
Makes sense. I have not placed my order yet. Still on the fence!

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD Spyder Verde Themis
18,921 Posts
I was told by my sales associate that they areno longer taking AWD orders for 2022 (until further notice)
That sounds crazy. I wonder if it is just because of the August shutdown?

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
10,973 Posts
I just built my car today and gave them a deposit for RWD Spyder. I have one person in front of me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Congratulations! That renders the FAL question moot.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Tell that to @Blu Bull but I will text my SA and see if we have a chorus or maybe your SA is a lone voice in the wilderness.
I am very curious to hear what they say. I love my car, but id prefer the AWD as I daily the car and plan to drive in inclement weather... AWD and sottozeroes = :)!

Sent from my SM-T867V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
99 Posts
That pricing list above has been circulated quite a bit on the forum. The MSRP you quoted for the EVO RWD is what I paid as well, and if I am not mistaken that is only a modest ~$832 increase over the MY2021s. Not bad considering preowned EVOs are going for >$30K over MSRP.
It is actually quite admirable that they haven't jacked the price up seeing as demand is so high....and the dealers have also been ethical and not tried to add ADMs

1 - 20 of 44 Posts