Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
445 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Gentlemen, time has come. Submitting my evo RWD configuration tomorrow. Finalizing some details, needed feedback and had some questions. My brochure is attached below.

Paint: I am trying to decide between nero noctis and nero helene. Grigio Lynx was in the running, however, I am going to wrapping the car in XPEL stealth and there is just something about a satin/matte black car that grabs my attention. Grigio Lynx itself looks great, but satin grey doesn't look nearly as good in my opinion. Does anyone know how much of a difference Noctis vs Helene would make under an XPEL stealth wrap? I know helene is metallic and noctis is a darker/flatter black so wasn't sure which way to go.

Calipers: I am going with gold colored stitching (Giallo Taurus) on the interior. Obviously there are no gold calipers, there is just yellow and orange. I am leaning more toward yellow, however, do you think it would look off if I went with a caliper color that is slightly off from the interior stitching?

Style pack: is it worth getting the style pack if I am going with a black paint color? Are the trim pieces themselves different or is it just the same pieces, but painted gloss black? Also if I get it should I go matte black on the rear diffuser or body color? I am leaning more body color, because I feel like the matte diffuser would look off once it is wrapped in the xpel stealth and will look even more matte than the rest of the car.

Interior trim: for whatever reason, the configurator is forcing me to get q-citura if I select the lifestyle + driver package. I do not want Q-Citura personally. I was either going to go with the comfort seats in unicolor leather or the sport seats. For whatever reason it does not let me change my seat trim/configuration away from the q-citura. Is this just a glitch on the configurator or is this a lamborghini thing?

Dark Chrome: does anyone know if it's possible to add the dark chrome package without adding the sportivo trim?

Stitching: Can anyone tell the difference between Giallo Taurus and Terra Effire? Am going more for a gold stitch look, so I'm not sure which way to go based on the configurator.

Options: As for options I am adding the Lifestyle + Driver Pack (includes: antitheft, smartphone interface, 3 years maintenance, lifting system, transparent engine bonnet, cupholder and smoker package, CCBs), Sensonum Audio, Seat and Steering Wheel Stitching, Embroidered Headrest, and Vanir Rims in black.
Any options I'm missing?

Greatly appreciate the help all. You have all been so helpful on this journey and I am very grateful to have found this forum!

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD Spyder Verde Themis
21,071 Posts
You have a nice spec. The yellow calipers should be fine, there not close enough to the interior to even be noticed. My calipers are a different green than my green interior and no one can tell difference. Q-Citura & comfort seats are both somewhat dated. I think you definitely should get the sport seats.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Contrary to the online configurator (and many thanks to the members on this fourm), Ad Personam options for the calipers DO exist.

You should be able to request Bronze calipers. Color match is Bronzo Zante or Bronzo Zenas.

·
Registered
499 Posts
Nero Noctis will be better choice with Expel wrap,also at night looks better(more black🖤), that's my opinion.If you wrapped the car in satin matte black,on the original paint,both colors do not make any difference

·
Premium Member
2022 H EVO RWD on order
2,218 Posts
The seat issue is a glitch. That happened to me and my SA verified he could get in exactly what I wanted so you shouldn’t have a worry there. The glitch kind of came and went for some reason. Ask SA for dark chrome too. Again, may be a config issue.

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
15,711 Posts
Firstly, stunning aggressive spec!
I will try to give feedback but it's your car and make the selections that comport with your sense of esthetics.

1. Paint: if go with a matt wrap either black would look pretty similar in the end
2. Calipers: as mentioned above you can get pretty much any color as an AdP request
3. Style Pack: is simply high gloss finish and if you prefer matt appearance as with your intended PPF than I would not spec said package. One other thing to be aware of, although I like the high gloss look it shows dust to the nth degree
4. Interior Trim: has to be a glitch and I would advise working with your SA and he can help navigate the final spec better
5. Skipped
6. Options: all look great and I can't see any I would add

Recommendations: 1. The Sport Seats are truly a nice option and you may want to try them out and see what you think.
2. I prefer the look of the 20" wheels/rims because, be aware, with Lamborghinis's even with the 20" rims the wheel fender gap is a tad unsightly.

Best of luck and congratulations!

·
Premium Member
21,071 Posts
Cruise control?
I have it and have never used it. I only ordered it this time so I wouldn't have those blank switches on the steering wheel.

Reactions: deezwho and Rcasa20

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
15,711 Posts
FYI, another useless option to avoid is the 128GB internal hard drive. I had visions of being able to load all my music on said drive but it would do no good given the infotainment system is challenged when it comes to shuffling songs.

·
Registered
445 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Great feedback everyone.

Paint: Seems like I will be going with Nero Noctis.

Calipers: I will ask about the calipers on ad personum and see how much they cost and how well they can match the stitching.

Seats: I will also ask about the sport seats and if there is delay with them. Unfortunately, I will not have the opportunity to try out comfort vs sport simply because no dealers near me have both seats. Its always one or the other. I will also make sure that I get the exact trim I want and not get the Q-Citura. Thank you very much for that info. Hopefully we can also add the dark chrome as well!

Style Package: Style pack doesn't seem necessary because I am getting the car in black and am wrapping it in XPEL stealth if I understand that correctly.

Options: Regarding cruise control I am still debating because as much as I dislike blank switches, I dislike paying for features that should be standard even more! Also I the odds of me using it are next to 0 so I think I will be skipping.

I believe that covers pretty much everything. Just waiting for my dealer to give me a call and we will finalize everything. Today is the last day to lock in my allocation so very excited.

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
15,711 Posts
Regarding the Sport Seats if you and your significant other do not have lower back problems then I would spec it all day long. That is not to suggest they are bad for your back but my feeling is the comfort seats, to me at least, are little more supportive. BTW, I have had both types of seats and once you had the Sport Seats there is no going back. ;)
Regarding AdP color for the calipers, ask not only about price but also will it slow your order down because that is an issue I am always concerned about.

·
Premium Member
2022 H EVO RWD on order
2,218 Posts
I still don’t get how you all drive a V10 without cruise control. I have no control over my right foot and that is the only control. Its like my foot knows what happens when it presses down so it wants to constantly!! It’s a must for me. Did you all take a class on self control and its effects on the right foot?? 🤣🤣

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
15,711 Posts
I still don’t get how you all drive a V10 without cruise control. I have no control over my right foot and that is the only control. Its like my foot knows what happens when it presses down so it wants to constantly!! It’s a must for me. Did you all take a class on self control and its effects on the right foot?? 🤣🤣
Yes, I have perfect self control so much so recently LEO pulled me over going at 107mph and he asked what's the hurry. I thought long and careful about my response and said point blank not wanting to evade responsibility.............................the devil made me do it.

• Haha
Reactions: Rcasa20

·
Premium Member
21,071 Posts
For me that would be easy, no highways, no need.

·
Premium Member
21,071 Posts
Regarding the Sport Seats if you and your significant other do not have lower back problems then I would spec it all day long. That is not to suggest they are bad for your back but my feeling is the comfort seats, to me at least, are little more supportive. BTW, I have had both types of seats and once you had the Sport Seats there is no going back. ;)
Regarding AdP color for the calipers, ask not only about price but also will it slow your order down because that is an issue I am always concerned about.
I have had both comfort and sport seats and my lower back feels the same in both. I have had lower back issues my entire life. I sure wouldn't let a little back issue keep me away from sport seats.

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
15,711 Posts
I have had lower back issues my entire life. I sure wouldn't let a little back issue keep me away from sport seats.
Good to know!

·
Registered
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
313 Posts
Gentlemen, time has come. Submitting my evo RWD configuration tomorrow. Finalizing some details, needed feedback and had some questions. My brochure is attached below.

Paint: I am trying to decide between nero noctis and nero helene. Grigio Lynx was in the running, however, I am going to wrapping the car in XPEL stealth and there is just something about a satin/matte black car that grabs my attention. Grigio Lynx itself looks great, but satin grey doesn't look nearly as good in my opinion. Does anyone know how much of a difference Noctis vs Helene would make under an XPEL stealth wrap? I know helene is metallic and noctis is a darker/flatter black so wasn't sure which way to go.

Calipers: I am going with gold colored stitching (Giallo Taurus) on the interior. Obviously there are no gold calipers, there is just yellow and orange. I am leaning more toward yellow, however, do you think it would look off if I went with a caliper color that is slightly off from the interior stitching?

Style pack: is it worth getting the style pack if I am going with a black paint color? Are the trim pieces themselves different or is it just the same pieces, but painted gloss black? Also if I get it should I go matte black on the rear diffuser or body color? I am leaning more body color, because I feel like the matte diffuser would look off once it is wrapped in the xpel stealth and will look even more matte than the rest of the car.

Interior trim: for whatever reason, the configurator is forcing me to get q-citura if I select the lifestyle + driver package. I do not want Q-Citura personally. I was either going to go with the comfort seats in unicolor leather or the sport seats. For whatever reason it does not let me change my seat trim/configuration away from the q-citura. Is this just a glitch on the configurator or is this a lamborghini thing?

Dark Chrome: does anyone know if it's possible to add the dark chrome package without adding the sportivo trim?

Stitching: Can anyone tell the difference between Giallo Taurus and Terra Effire? Am going more for a gold stitch look, so I'm not sure which way to go based on the configurator.

Options: As for options I am adding the Lifestyle + Driver Pack (includes: antitheft, smartphone interface, 3 years maintenance, lifting system, transparent engine bonnet, cupholder and smoker package, CCBs), Sensonum Audio, Seat and Steering Wheel Stitching, Embroidered Headrest, and Vanir Rims in black.
Any options I'm missing?

Greatly appreciate the help all. You have all been so helpful on this journey and I am very grateful to have found this forum!
Congratulations on your allocation! I thought your dealer didn't have any allocations this month. Anyway, great build and I'm happy to see you are one step closer!!

Reactions: Afk49
1 - 20 of 26 Posts