Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I called over to both Austin and Dallas Lamborghini and requested the pricing for the first three years of maintenance on the EVO (see below). This reaffirmed just how good a deal the Lifestyle Pack is, especially, @ $3,400.

3 year maintenance package is included with the EVO AWD and part of the Lifestyle Pack on the EVO RWD:

1st Yr Coupe: $1500
Spyder: $1750

2nd Yr C: $2500
Spyder: $2800

3rd Yr C: $3200
Spyder $3500

So $7,500 - $8,500 over the 3 years give or take plus taxes

According to Joshua, at the Austin dealership, the 4th & 6th years are the most expensive with spark plug replacements.

Reactions: amandeep18feb

Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD Spyder Verde Themis
When I took mine in for full maintenance last month, is felt funny in a good way when she said there is no charge.

Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
That lifestyle Pack is a killer deal!

Premium Member
Yes that should just be a no brainer for all new buyers regardless if there are some things in there they might not want.

Reactions: Michael15

Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
FYI, Joshua at the Austin Dealership, also indicated that the Service/Maintenance pricing for the STO should be similar to the EVO but the labor costs could be higher.

Premium Member
I was very surprised that my second year service included park plugs. I don't think most do the plugs on second year since it's not required to maintain warranty coverage, I know I didnt on my Huracan
Font Material property Paper Parallel Paper product
Font Office supplies Paper Parallel Electric blue

Reactions: Rcasa20

Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
@Blu Bull, if you had them changed FREE early you are way ahead of the game. Your EVO has performed well with fewer infotainment issues, I don't know maybe it should be a keeper.

Premium Member
If the fourth year is the big cost does it make sense to upgrade from the three-year to the five-year maintenance pack?

Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
If the fourth year is the big cost does it make sense to upgrade from the three-year to the five-year maintenance pack?
Yes it probably would, if and only if, you intend to keep it that long.

Premium Member
A couple of months ago I left a message at my local Lambo service department to find out these costs but I never received a call back. Shocker!

Premium Member
@Blu Bull, if you had them changed FREE early you are way ahead of the game. Your EVO has performed well with fewer infotainment issues, I don't know maybe it should be a keeper.
Since I don't plan on using Alexa or Bluetooth I'm confident I will have no issues.

Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Here is the pricing for the 6th year and note the Charcoal Canister needs to be changed in the 5th year as well.

6th Year
Mileage? If 20k or higher the spark plugs would be replaced if original.

Engine oil and filter annually regardless of mileage.
Engine coolant and brake fluid every 2 years regardless of mileage.
Transmission oil and filter every 3 years regardless of mileage.

Engine Air filters, interior cabin filter, and spark plugs every 2 years. Or as necessary. (Spark plugs 20k miles)
(Air filters and cabin filters are removed and inspected) replace as necessary.

Charcoal Canister every 5 years regardless of mileage. (Important!!!!)

Fluids only: $3025
All operations: $4950

Charcoal Canister: $645

Premium Member
A couple of months ago I left a message at my local Lambo service department to find out these costs but I never received a call back. Shocker!
I know what that feels like I did the same and just figured they have better things to do right now.

Registered
That is what I have been wondering. I personally have no idea where I will be in 3 years. Perhaps I love my huracan and want to keep it or I trade into the aventador replacement. So many options not enough money.

Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I am not sure I will do the 3yr maintenance pack for the STO yet but at $4,100 it鈥檚 tough to pass up.

Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
Discussion Starter · #18 ·

Premium Member
Does the Lifestyle Pack transfer on a used car if it's within the warranty period?
That is a great question, and I have no idea.

Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
My understanding that is attached to the car/VIN not the owner.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts