Lamborghini Talk banner
21 - 40 of 51 Posts

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD Spyder Verde Themis
21,062 Posts
I haven’t seen the two next to each other but I’m thinking it’s the matte version of Scandal.
That sounds about right. The color looks identical.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
Thank you guys for Verde Shock specific feedback -- very helpful.

Lamborghinifam, on your SV, are your wheels gloss or matte? They look really sharp against the matte color and want to double check. (huracan has similar wheels that can be glossy)

If I am able to get Verde Shock Ad Personam EVO AWD, I need to figure out the trim + wheels and whether gloss trims will work since I don't think Ad Personam allows side trim, rear bumper, mirror, and diffuser to all be matte like the Fluo, so I'm wondering if glossy trim and glossy wheels might contrast nicely against Verde Shock matte paint. (if I have to go that route).

Another option I'm considering if I can't get Verde Shock Ad Personam EVO AWD is Verde Scandal (which is glossy), and then whether to try matching trim and wheels glossy or glossy and matte both.... :)

I think I'm going to start a Verde thread to talk about current green options overall.

Just a heads up.......several members have been having a hard time getting the dealerships to accept their AWD orders. Hopefully, your dealership is able to come through.
I have definitely heard... my dealer is the newest dealer in the US so I'm hoping they get some prioritized allocations in. For reference, I did get 2 emails directly from Lamborghini.com last week and I heard when that happens it means the dealer has actually placed the order. They said I still have a couple months to play around before locking things in before the actual order where I can't turn back. Does that reconcile?

Thanks again!

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
15,656 Posts
I have definitely heard... my dealer is the newest dealer in the US so I'm hoping they get some prioritized allocations in. For reference, I did get 2 emails directly from Lamborghini.com last week and I heard when that happens it means the dealer has actually placed the order. They said I still have a couple months to play around before locking things in before the actual order where I can't turn back. Does that reconcile?

Thanks again!
I never got any e-mail confirming my order placement so, I am not sure. The best way to know when your order is submitted is have your SA send you a LOOM screenshot and it should read "Status 30 Submitted".

Attachments

·
Premium Member
17' SV Roadster, Performante Spyder X2, STO (inbound), Ferrari 458 Spyder,
676 Posts
You can order the matte carbon or gloss. I have all matte carbon on the SV or looks great against the Verde shock paint. The rooms are factory goods black. The paint looks so awesome in person. You need to see one to belive the depth and color.

·
Premium Member
17' SV Roadster, Performante Spyder X2, STO (inbound), Ferrari 458 Spyder,
676 Posts
Thank you guys for Verde Shock specific feedback -- very helpful.

Lamborghinifam, on your SV, are your wheels gloss or matte? They look really sharp against the matte color and want to double check. (huracan has similar wheels that can be glossy)

If I am able to get Verde Shock Ad Personam EVO AWD, I need to figure out the trim + wheels and whether gloss trims will work since I don't think Ad Personam allows side trim, rear bumper, mirror, and diffuser to all be matte like the Fluo, so I'm wondering if glossy trim and glossy wheels might contrast nicely against Verde Shock matte paint. (if I have to go that route).

Another option I'm considering if I can't get Verde Shock Ad Personam EVO AWD is Verde Scandal (which is glossy), and then whether to try matching trim and wheels glossy or glossy and matte both.... :)

I think I'm going to start a Verde thread to talk about current green options overall.

Thanks again!
What dealer is this?

·
Registered
19 Posts
i've seen the matt verde shock fluo capsule up close a few times with matt xpel PPF.
the colour looks great indoors and outside is extremely bright so definitely has a lot of punch. photos don't do it justice I reckon. haven't seen it at night.

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
15,656 Posts
@M3ike, beautiful EVO and breathtaking scenery. Enjoy!

Reactions: M3ike

·
Registered
15 Posts
How you feel Pzero Corsa in comparison with the standard Pzero??My question is for the public road,not track.Thank you
So far I have only driven the Corsas in the dry and as we have a pretty hot summer, in high ambient temperatures. I actually prefer the Corsas, turn in is sharper, more predictable than the PZeros, still not too stiff, heating up quickly and the temperature difference between the front and the rear tires is less than before (fronts get around 10 deg higher than rears with my driving style). I usually drive in Sport mode, today the ESP light was flashing several times under heavy acceleration out of tighter corners. Interestingly they feel better in Corsa mode than the standard tires as due to more drive going to the front it always felt a bit numb compared to Sport which has now disappeared. Let's see how long they last, the standard tires only lasted 8k kilometers pure country and autobahn roads, no track, no launch control.

·
Registered
486 Posts
So far I have only driven the Corsas in the dry and as we have a pretty hot summer, in high ambient temperatures. I actually prefer the Corsas, turn in is sharper, more predictable than the PZeros, still not too stiff, heating up quickly and the temperature difference between the front and the rear tires is less than before (fronts get around 10 deg higher than rears with my driving style). I usually drive in Sport mode, today the ESP light was flashing several times under heavy acceleration out of tighter corners. Interestingly they feel better in Corsa mode than the standard tires as due to more drive going to the front it always felt a bit numb compared to Sport which has now disappeared. Let's see how long they last, the standard tires only lasted 8k kilometers pure country and autobahn roads, no track, no launch control.
Really appreciate 👍👍👍

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
15,656 Posts
I'm very lucky have close access to great mountain roads as well as unrestricted German Autobahns, not to speak of the fantastic scenery around here.
It must be so cool to have access to the Autobahn. Cheers 🥂

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
15,656 Posts
It’s the only place you can really let it loose in 7. gear, taking corners at 300km/h traffic permitting and hitting the limiter in 7. Enjoying it while it lasts.
What speeds have you brought your EVO up to on the Autobahn?
After I read your comment I see Germany is considering speed limits on the Autobahn................what a bummer.

21 - 40 of 51 Posts