Lamborghini Talk banner
41 - 60 of 65 Posts

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD Spyder Verde Themis
20,998 Posts
I took a pic for this couple, they were elated! It was my first Huracan.
Wheel Car Tire Land vehicle Vehicle

·
Premium Member
20,998 Posts
russ what blue was that on your old car?
It was Blu Lemans. It was a solid color no pearl, but very deep rich color.

Reactions: Leon

·
Registered
428 Posts
I really like the shape of the Spyder - with open or closed top. It's one of the best looking Spyder when the top is closed.
View attachment 313145
I agree with that,the Spyder looks more exotic than the coupe.The emotion is much greater with open top + this beautiful color.I don't know why,but sometimes Evo Spyder it feels louder than the Evo coupe,and it's not only my impression....

·
Registered
206 Posts
Yeah, I think you are right. The soft-top up fluttering around like a butterfly while you cruising is the way to go. 👍
Right.... I can only deduce you have no seat-time in a H spyder.

I would say that most people will defend the one they own, human nature.
And the one they own.... was purchased because it was the one they preferred ?

Nonsense thread.

Lambo Coupes / Spyders / Roadsters = all f*king awesome.

Next.... onto Blondes vs. Brunettes...

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
15,241 Posts
I agree with that,the Spyder looks more exotic than the coupe.The emotion is much greater with open top + this beautiful color.I don't know why,but sometimes Evo Spyder it feels louder than the Evo coupe,and it's not only my impression....
I guess it boils down to personal preference, and as always, beauty is in the eye of the beholder. I for one, am a big fan of the Coupe. Though, if I should ever get an "A" replacement I think the Roadster would be a nice compromise. ;)

Reactions: Lambo8888

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
15,241 Posts
I loathe soft tops on any car, including the Huracan, but would have purchased a hard top Spyder in a heartbeat. So for me, as far as Huracans go, coupe it is.
I guess we both are not avid fans of droptops, and for me the biggest issue when growing up, based upon my observations, they often did not appear to age all that gracefully.

Reactions: 2Tired

·
Premium Member
20,998 Posts
Reactions: Lambo2018

·
Registered
2,657 Posts
I loathe soft tops on any car, including the Huracan, but would have purchased a hard top Spyder in a heartbeat. So for me, as far as Huracans go, coupe it is.
I voted with my wallet. California and 458 Spider hard top vert's.

350Z, 997 C2S, 991 GT3, 610-4, 580-2 all coupes.

My friend that owns Russ' old Blu Cepheus 580 Spyder offered me a good price though. Wouldn't be for a few more months though.

·
Premium Member
20,998 Posts
I voted with my wallet. California and 458 Spider hard top vert's.

350Z, 997 C2S, 991 GT3, 610-4, 580-2 all coupes.

My friend that owns Russ' old Blu Cepheus 580 Spyder offered me a good price though. Wouldn't be for a few more months though.
I heard he is selling it and moving to a Maserati.

41 - 60 of 65 Posts