Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 20 of 65 Posts

Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD Spyder Verde Themis
Thank God we all have different taste in beauty! I find both Spyders & Coupe gorgeous, I just like being able to enjoy the open air experience while driving under the Hawaiian sky.

Premium Member
I do believe the next spyder we see from Lamborghini will be a hardtop version. It was rumored for quite some time that the EVO was going to have a hardtop spyder, but I guess it was too big of a change at the time. The H replacement is almost a given that it will have a completely new spyder top.

Registered
I think spyder looks much better than coupe!!! Top up or down! Sorry!
Although I'm sure this is the minority opinion, but I agree with this. Even with the top up, the Spyder looks better in my opinion due to the black roof that adds a bit of contrast. I've even been tempted to wrap the hard top of my F8 Spider black. Plus with the top down it's really no contest since you get to hear that glorious V10 behind your ears in the open air.

Registered
Top down - middle fingers up ;)

• Haha
Reactions: Rcasa20

Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
Personal preference certainly but, I prefer a coupe.

Addendum: though, as an aside, the "A" replacement roadster would be an acceptable compromise.

Reactions: amandeep18feb

Premium Member
I would say that most people will defend the one they own, human nature.

Reactions: zee and Mlarco52

Premium Member
Spyder looks better with top down than coupe but don't like Spyder with top up. Also agree ragtop looks dated and they don't age well which are big reasons I'm going back to a coupe. Also once the weather gets hot top down driving is not much fun

Reactions: Rcasa20

Premium Member
I will admit I might be a bit slow, but I don't get it about the middle finger?

Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD

Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
I would say that most people will defend the one they own, human nature.
Though, isn't also true we defend the one we own because said ownership expresses our preference.

1 - 20 of 65 Posts