Lamborghini Talk banner

21 - 40 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Received my door handle covers today and installed. First the quality of these are excellent and the fit was perfect which made for an easy install. They are tying in nicely with other CF parts added, steering wheel, vent covers, shift paddles and door sills. Nice getting CF pieces at reasonable prices, I paid some crazy high prices for little CF bits for my R8. Thanks once again Shardul for the great service

Hi there. Car looks great.
Was it easy to swap the shift paddles. I have a set arriving soon and would like any info on fitting. Thanks. Carl

·
Premium Member
1,448 Posts
Hi there. Car looks great.
Was it easy to swap the shift paddles. I have a set arriving soon and would like any info on fitting. Thanks. Carl
Pretty easy, you can use this MAcarbon instruction to help. But that is for an aventador much easier on huracan. First you don't need to remove those screws on front of steering wheel comumn. All you need to do is pop up that piece on the top column. From there you can follow MAcarbon instructions. Other tips are becarefull when lifting them out as spring can go flying. Then when putting back in hold that front piece in so it goes in straight. Also I did buy some of that dielectric grease and used. If you have any questions let me know
http://www.macarbon.com/install_guides/lambo/aventador/MAcarbon_Lamborghini_Aventador_Carbon_Paddle_Installation.pdf

EDIT To Add,
Steering wheel does not need to come off. I took off to have stripe repainted

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD Spyder Verde Themis
16,339 Posts
Thanks for sharing that AMG. I’ve been waiting to put mine on my new car.

·
Premium Member
1,448 Posts
Just pull them towards you. Nothing to undo no fixings. They just pull straight out. So easy
Will this work even with CF caps on them? A little worried I might just end up pulling caps off

·
Premium Member
1,448 Posts
PM me I will beat the competitors pricing.

Aren't you all glad I offered these for sale or else you all would be paying $1200 for a set.
But would have been better if you offered them like a month sooner. At least I got in on your great door handle pricing

·
Super Moderator
3,265 Posts
It’s crazy how clear and nice the light in the door looks on the ground. I’ve had it installed for about a month now and I love it.

21 - 40 of 54 Posts