Lamborghini Talk banner

1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Vendor
2,067 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have 2 sets of carbon fiber AC vent covers in stock ready for ship. Fitment is perfect. Don't be fooled by the lower price we just don't believe in charging a premium / Lambo tax as other vendors do.

Door handle covers can also be ordered.

Email me [email protected] to place order

·
Premium Member
1,448 Posts
I take it one of those door handles sets are mine? Can't wait to install. Do you supply the double sided tape? If not which to I get?

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD Spyder Verde Themis
16,339 Posts
I take it one of those door handles sets are mine? Can't wait to install. Do you supply the double sided tape? If not which to I get?
I got a set as well!

·
Registered
312 Posts
If you have a set in matte (non gloss) I will take a set of the vent covers

·
Premium Member
16,339 Posts
Shardul,
Can you tell me what kind of adhesive tape is used on the vents? I might need to put new adhesive when I take them off to put on my new car.

·
Premium Member
16,339 Posts
3M double sided tape.
It seems to be much thinner than anything I can find. To get that tight fit it must be very thin tape with no foam core. They all seem to have a foam core.

·
Premium Member
16,339 Posts
Use the black 3M double sided tape with the red plastic peeling on it. It can be got at any automotive parts store.
Thanks, I’ll do that.

·
Premium Member
1,448 Posts
Has anyone taken off vent covers? These double sided tapes really hold so would think unless very careful could crack the CF vent covers as they are very thin. Do you plan on heating up with a heat gun? Usually the things I have removed that were taped on were on metal, not plastic like the vents. I would be be a little worried about damaging the finish on the stock vents. Hopefully goes smoothly but if it were me I would just buy new CF covers since not really that big of a cost

·
Premium Member
1,448 Posts
Received my door handle covers today and installed. First the quality of these are excellent and the fit was perfect which made for an easy install. They are tying in nicely with other CF parts added, steering wheel, vent covers, shift paddles and door sills. Nice getting CF pieces at reasonable prices, I paid some crazy high prices for little CF bits for my R8. Thanks once again Shardul for the great service

·
Premium Member
16,339 Posts
Has anyone taken off vent covers? These double sided tapes really hold so would think unless very careful could crack the CF vent covers as they are very thin. Do you plan on heating up with a heat gun? Usually the things I have removed that were taped on were on metal, not plastic like the vents. I would be be a little worried about damaging the finish on the stock vents. Hopefully goes smoothly but if it were me I would just buy new CF covers since not really that big of a cost
I have tested the removal and it popped off nicely, however when I installed them I peeled off only 1/3 of the tape contact because I want to switch them to my 2018.

·
Premium Member
1,448 Posts
The door light. how does it mount, and where does it get its power from?
There is already a light there, just pop that one out and connect this one. Takes about 2 minutes. Also bought from Ultimatepd

1 - 20 of 54 Posts