Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All!
I could not be more excited to say I have ordered my 2022 Huracan Evo Rwd.
Rosso Mars. It's my first Lamborghini, and I am wanted one my entire life (yes, even when I was 1 month old)

Anyway, I am compiling a list of items I need to get, and one thing I wanted to ask the community is what the best battery tinder to have is.

I will be living in Denver Colorado when I receive the car, and there will be extended periods of time with bad weather and the car won't be driven.

Any advice on a particular charger? And any advice on the settings for that charger?

Thanks!!

·
Registered
17' SV Roadster, Performante Spyder X2, STO (inbound), Ferrari 458 Spyder,
442 Posts
My advice would to use the factory battery tender. Your Huracan should come with one when it is delivered. If not a good C-Tek model will be fine. Congratulations on your upcoming Lamborghini. You will love it. Enjoy in good health.

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
8,545 Posts
+1 for the factory tender or a generic C-Tek will work fine........though, who makes the factory tender? You guess it, C-Tek. Though, when they put the Lamborghini moniker on it you get to pay 3 or 4 times as much. ;)

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
8,545 Posts
BTW, OP try to negotiate a free tender with your new EVO. I had the dealership throw in seat covers, Lamborghini logo lights, Lamborghini branded valve stem caps, and a pigtail quick attachment for the battery........oh yea, make sure they give you a model car replica, man's got to have his priorities, and last but not least, the famous White Gloves. :giggle:

Attachments

·
Premium Member
657 Posts
BTW, OP try to negotiate a free tender with your new EVO. I had the dealership throw in seat covers, Lamborghini logo lights, Lamborghini branded valve stem caps, and a pigtail quick attachment for the battery........oh yea, make sure they give you a model car replica, man's got to have his priorities, and last but not least, the famous White Gloves. :giggle:
Wow...your model came before the car? My SA showed me a stack of models he still has to get out because they were delivered after the actual car was delivered to the buyer. He said in some cases the models come months after the car arrives!

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
8,545 Posts
Wow...your model came before the car? My SA showed me a stack of models he still has to get out because they were delivered after the actual car was delivered to the buyer. He said in some cases the models come months after the car arrives!
No, that was the model for my 2021 EVO and although it was a new car I didn't spec it so they delivered both the model and the car at the same time. I am expecting to get another model for my 2022 EVO, and my wife already has dibs on that one.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts