2021 Huracan EVO RWD Spyder Verde Themis
16,865 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Premium Member
16,865 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
They put a VF Supercharger on it 840 HP. Pretty cool looking.

·
Premium Member
16,865 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hot! I worry about getting bugs in my face HA
Yes, not too practical, but sexy nonetheless. Probably have to wear goggles and that ain't gonna happen for me.

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD (Ordered)
6,554 Posts
Nice but can't quite get on board with the color.....but to each their own.

·
Registered
1,022 Posts
I like this, but I would like it better if it had some wind protection, otherwise you need to wear a helmet. I have had bugs hit my helmet and they make a loud smack when they hit. I wouldn't want it hitting my head.

·
Premium Member
16,865 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Nice but can't quite get on board with the color.....but to each their own.
It is Nero Noctis and wrapped it that color. I thought black looked fantastic.

·
Registered
40 Posts
... or rocks for that matter! I got sprayed with rocks during a Lamborghini drive a couple of years ago no thanks to the Huracan driver in front who changed his mind from taking the exit and came back to my lane. I don't think a helmet would have survived!

·
Registered
Current: SVJ, Pista, Urus, G80 M3 | Previous: 610, 580, Performante, Aventador
1,675 Posts
Cool for YT views but other than that it's whatever. And there's no way this car is road legal in Canada.

·
Premium Member
16,865 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I honestly could never be comfortable with a car that doesn’t have a windshield. Neat to look at, but that’s about it for me.

·
Registered
213 Posts
Too bad they couldn't just take the Aventador J approach for the windshield since that's the only problem for most onlookers.

·
Registered
351 Posts
I think it looks good, but I’d like a small wind / debris deflector. Wonder how it looks with the side windows up?

·
Premium Member
6,554 Posts
Help me out here what is the advantage of not having a windshield? To save on wipers and wiper fluid?

Reactions: DXM31

·
Premium Member
16,865 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Help me out here what is the advantage of not having a windshield? To save on wipers and wiper fluid?
Just think of the weight saving! Lol. I still have laugh at how some owners are so obsessed with saving a few pounds here and there. are you really have to do is drive around with hardly any gas in your tank and you can save easy over a hundred pounds.

Reactions: AzusilApps

·
Premium Member
6,554 Posts
If weight savings is the issue we here in the US could afford to shed a few pounds by hitting the treadmill. Now can I have my windshield back? ;)

·
Registered
1,022 Posts
I think it could save a lot of weight. You can also remove the top and all it's parts, door glass and regulators, and also the wiper fluid.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts