Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
8,503 Posts
Sounds interesting I will explore my App for the info. Did they say anything about Akrapovic? Is the titanium exhaust replacing the Akrapovic. The Ryft exhaust is pretty nice and "reasonably" priced.

·
Registered
115 Posts
Sounds interesting I will explore my App for the info. Did they say anything about Akrapovic? Is the titanium exhaust replacing the Akrapovic. The Ryft exhaust is pretty nice and "reasonably" priced.
I think this might be the same Akrapovic exhaust, just now finally marketed to the public. It won't be louder than the regular exhaust but it has a lot more pops and crackles.

Not sure if the 9-10k is worth it for most people but I'm most likely going to get it! Any official exhaust upgrades from Lamborghini is worth it in my opinion as it keeps the warranty compared to aftermarket ones.

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
8,503 Posts
^^Yes, warranty concerns need to be factored in. The EVO exhaust, though, sounds pretty darn good............but no one will turn down more pops and crackles. :giggle:

·
Registered
35 Posts
UK franchised dealer told me that Lambo UK would not sell the exhaust in the UK due to homologation (non) compliance. (n)
Given that Lamborghini Birmingham (Sytner group) posted a video on youtube of them installing it, someone isn't getting the correct info or is ignoring it.

·
Registered
115 Posts
My dealer ordered 3 units of this akrapovic exhaust for Huracans which should arrive some time later this month! It will be really interesting to hear it in person to see which difference it really makes.

·
Registered
115 Posts
So I just got the reply from my dealer that the new titanium akrapovic exhaust is only homologated for the EVO RWD, not for the Performante, EVO AWD or STO (at least in my country) which sounds really odd since they all have the same engine / exhaust system. I would understand it if it wasn't going to be homologated at all due to non-compliance but to specifically be allowed on RWD's only is questionable.

Does anyone from EU have some insight on this?

·
Registered
191 Posts
So I just got the reply from my dealer that the new titanium akrapovic exhaust is only homologated for the EVO RWD, not for the Performante, EVO AWD or STO (at least in my country) which sounds really odd since they all have the same engine / exhaust system. I would understand it if it wasn't going to be homologated at all due to non-compliance but to specifically be allowed on RWD's only is questionable.

Does anyone from EU have some insight on this?
Wasn't it mentioned here that the exhaust of the Evo is different to that of the Performante? :unsure:

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD Spyder Verde Themis
17,470 Posts
The New Titanium is the Akrapovic exhaust, my dealer said that this is the only system being offered. So I guess this was the same thing we have been talking about for the last few months. My dealer ordered one and told me I don't have to take it if I don't want to. I did not know that it was for only the EVO & STO. I thought it was for the HP as well?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts