Lamborghini Talk banner

Huracán STO

883K views 9K replies 263 participants last post by  sprite 
#1 ·
So a few weeks ago my dealer told me about the Huracán Super Trofeo Omologato possibly being unveiled in August next year which should be the most hardcore street legal Huracan yet. It should get tech from the new Evo, be extremely light and also have 5 point harness racing seats. Also it will most likely be number-limited.

Does anyone on here have more information on this?

#2,962 ·
Seeing the car in person, I do think that if you’re going to order exterior carbon fiber, make it the glossy one. The matte carbon fiber isn’t noticeable from a distance at all. You’d have to get to within maybe 6-8 feet to notice it. Both cars looked great, but the heavily optioned one looked quite a bit more stunning, as you’d expect.

#2,965 ·
Nice pics, I would love to see one in person. If there was a Spyder version I would jump on it.

#2,968 ·
Does anyone have the pricing for the ad personum blu cepheus interior accents on the launch edition? Also, since the launch edition has the racing seats, is there a picture of sport seats with the blu cepheus? Can anyone provide a list of all the options on the launch edition with their prices?

#2,995 ·
Chris Harris is a schill since joining Top Gear.

Schmee has bad teeth and spits at the camera. Clueless compared to legit car reviewers.

Jethro is #1.
Jethro and Henry Catchpole are hands down the best. Schmee can't drive like either of these guys, not even close. Cutting your teeth at the peak of EVO magazine >>> a youtuber with money.

#3,001 ·
That is the thing about reviews in general.

What Is Cognitive Dissonance?
The term cognitive dissonance is used to describe the mental discomfort that results from holding two conflicting beliefs, values, or attitudes. People tend to seek consistency in their attitudes and perceptions, so this conflict causes feelings of unease or discomfort.

Many people are already attached and have a set of beliefs before they even review the car. Anything that goes against that set of beliefs or idea in their mind causes people to reject what is being said.
What really matters is the TRUTH good or bad this is what people should really be after.

#3,002 ·
my order is finalized as of today. ad personam gets the best of you even when not that crazy:) im doing rosso mars exterior, grigio lynx contrast pack, black wheels, red brakes, no stickers.

#3,007 ·
Yes that was no fun and a little unexpected but I bit the bullet bc svj and sts are rm.

#3,009 ·
id go with the former......