Lamborghini Talk banner

Huracán STO

883K views 9K replies 263 participants last post by  sprite 
#1 ·
So a few weeks ago my dealer told me about the Huracán Super Trofeo Omologato possibly being unveiled in August next year which should be the most hardcore street legal Huracan yet. It should get tech from the new Evo, be extremely light and also have 5 point harness racing seats. Also it will most likely be number-limited.

Does anyone on here have more information on this?

#2,020 ·
this thread is awesome.. i know im struggling to decide on my spec for the STO but I do have time. We don't have a dedicated STO spec thread yet do we?

#2,028 ·
I was shown this car months ago and during the preview I spoke with a collector who has a Sian roadster on order and he told me the original concept for the Countach homage was way more aggressive but Lambo decided to go with the "clean" design.

Anyways we're going off topic, there's a already a post about this car.

#2,029 ·
Lambo has turned the Aventador into a 70s rock band that won't retire . Pretty sad to see, I couldn't remember how many variations of the Aventador have been made since there is one released almost every week now lol. So I googled it, and here is what google brought back. 30 different variations of the Aventador platform!! Are you kidding me? There is probably more that I missed. If you are worried that you missed the "final" Aventador, don't worry Lambo has got your back and will probably release a new one again next week lol.

-Aventador LP700-4
-Aventador LP700-4 Roadster
-Aventador SuperVeloce LP750-4
-Aventador SuperVeloce LP 750-4 Roadster
-Aventador S LP740-4
-Aventador S LP740-4 Roadster
-Aventador SVJ LP770-4
-Aventador SVJ LP770-4 Roadster
-Aventador LP780-4 Ultimae
-Aventador LP780-4 Ultimae Roadster
-Aventador J
-Aventador Dreamline Edition
-Aventador LP 720-4 50º Anniversario
-Aventador LP 720-4 50º Anniversario Roadster
-Aventador Pirelli Edition
-Aventador Pirelli Edition Roadster
-Aventador Miura Hommage
-Aventador SVJ 63
-Aventador SVJ 63 Roadster
-Aventador SVJ Roadster Xago Edition
-Veneno
-Veneno Roadster
-Cenrenario
-Centenario Roadster
-SC18 Alston
-Sian
-Sian Roadster
-Essenza SCV12
-SC20
-Countach LP800-4

Reactions: Leon and Murciful
#2,041 ·
This is from a November 25, 2020 Car and Driver. Is it possible that was still a development target they failed to achieve?
On a track, the STO will be the quickest streetable Huracán by a considerable margin. Lamborghini says the new car can lap the Daytona International Speedway road course in 1:48.9—nearly three seconds quicker than the Performante and just two-and-a-half shy of the GT3 Evo race car.

#2,045 · (Edited)
Percentage of STO cars with livery? $6100.00 US

#2,047 ·
I like the Lamborghini lettering on the rear fin