Lamborghini Talk banner
1801 - 1820 of 1838 Posts

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD (Ordered)
6,478 Posts
No parts being removed except for rear bonnet. STO on doors are stickers. We are putting PPF over
I had a good PPF installer but even so there was a faint halo around the 2RS and 3RS door stickers. I did buy a new sticker for the "Porsche" on the 2RS wing and the installer placed it on top of the PPF. In the end it all looked very decent.

·
Registered
2019 Huracan Performante Spyder
104 Posts
The last thing I worry about is the stereo. I have never once turned on my radio in any of my supercars so I do not know how good or BAD the systems are...:p
Ha - I thought it was just me! I've never listened to the stereo in my Perf - the engine is the only soundtrack I'm interested in, and Sensonium was about the only option I didn't tick.

·
Premium Member
6,478 Posts
Ha - I thought it was just me! I've never listened to the stereo in my Perf - the engine is the only soundtrack I'm interested in, and Sensonium was about the only option I didn't tick.
@WD3, I get your perspective as long as Lamborghini understands the perspective that not all Lamborghini buyers are in lock step on their preferences, and some, dare I say it, may actually want a decent stereo system + a glorious engine note. ;). Excellence in all things is the Lamborghini mantra........or at least it should be. :giggle:

·
Registered
13 Posts
I had a good PPF installer but even so there was a faint halo around the 2RS and 3RS door stickers. I did buy a new sticker for the "Porsche" on the 2RS wing and the installer placed it on top of the PPF. In the end it all looked very decent.
Yes. I've the the same issue with the SVJ logo. I will see how it looks when the PPF is done. I just wanted to find out if I could not strip away from the $3400 sticker pack :oops:

·
Premium Member
6,478 Posts
@LamboLiving, I completely get that but I wonder for people waiting on their orders if the stickers could be ordered but not affixed. I say this because when I did the PPFs on the Porsches the "halo" concern took me by surprise and created a tad bit of angst.

·
Registered
68 Posts
I absolutely love the Nero nemesis car. I really considered it but so hesitant with matte paint I decided against it. I have bianco monocerus with some ad personum exterior that wasn’t cheap, painted side rockers in Nero noctis and contrast pack in nero for $13900.

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD Spyder Verde Themis
16,837 Posts
I absolutely love the Nero nemesis car. I really considered it but so hesitant with matte paint I decided against it. I have bianco monocerus with some ad personum exterior that wasn’t cheap, painted side rockers in Nero noctis and contrast pack in nero for $13900.
Wow, that’s expensive. I was complaining about having to pay $9700. for 5 little Verde Themis accents on my black seats.

·
Registered
13 Posts
@LamboLiving, I completely get that but I wonder for people waiting on their orders if the stickers could be ordered but not affixed. I say this because when I did the PPFs on the Porsches the "halo" concern took me by surprise and created a tad bit of angst.
That's definitely the better route, but Lamborghini won't do it. Most people are just getting the template and having stickers made locally to go over the PPF. Had a few friends do this with the SVJ and they turned out awesome.

·
Registered
20 Giallo Auge Urus | 2021 Verde Scandal SVJ | STO (August?) l
74 Posts

Attachments

·
Premium Member
6,478 Posts
^^Dude, gotta love those added bennies! (y)

·
Registered
165 Posts
Re: STO stickers "That's definitely the better route, but Lamborghini won't do it. Most people are just getting the template and having stickers made locally to go over the PPF. Had a few friends do this with the SVJ and they turned out awesome. "
Can you tell us more about this? Where do you get the template? Just out of curiosity, what is the savings one could have in total if the two tone, decals, orange accents etc of the launch car were done with wraps and aftermarket decals? Is there anything that could not be replicated very nicely?

·
Registered
13 Posts
Re: STO stickers "That's definitely the better route, but Lamborghini won't do it. Most people are just getting the template and having stickers made locally to go over the PPF. Had a few friends do this with the SVJ and they turned out awesome. "
Can you tell us more about this? Where do you get the template? Just out of curiosity, what is the savings one could have in total if the two tone, decals, orange accents etc of the launch car were done with wraps and aftermarket decals? Is there anything that could not be replicated very nicely?
I mean, technically there aren't many limitations at all. I have a Urus that is completely wrapped and people are sometime shocked when I tell them the vehicle is black. The templates will end up out there at some point for the STO stickers, just like they did with the SVJ. The MSRP is in the thousands for the sticker packs... Locally probably made for $50. I think my buddy told me his SVJ stickers were like $38 or something crazy low. Wrap shops could take care of the black roof and bonnet and all the orange accents on the car. Possibilities are endless really.

1801 - 1820 of 1838 Posts