Lamborghini Talk banner

1541 - 1560 of 1576 Posts

·
Registered
17' SV Roadster, Performante Spyder, 458 Spyder
210 Posts
Been debating going with black on the STO it looks amazing. I have to get my spec nailed down in the next couple weeks.

·
Registered
Current: SVJ, Pista, Urus, G80 M3 | Previous: 610, 580, Performante, Aventador
1,483 Posts
In my opinion the STO look best in dark colours because it's so aggressive. I'm not a fan of the two tone paint schemes, way too much going on for a car like the STO.

·
Registered
Huracan Performante Twin Turbo
1,216 Posts
In my opinion the STO look best in dark colours because it's so aggressive. I'm not a fan of the two tone paint schemes, way too much going on for a car like the STO.
100% agree. The dark colours look best on the STO

·
Registered
1,483 Posts
The red trim doesn't look that bad...

·
Registered
1,565 Posts
The red trim doesn't look that bad...

View attachment 296933
Completely different spec than shack's. Apple vs orange.

His has lower red trim only and the red sticks out like a sore thumb.

Yours has the red centercaps, red stickers all over the place, red roof scoop and red spoiler ends which collectively with the lower red trim forms a cohesive package.

·
Registered
1,483 Posts
Completely different spec than shack's. Apple vs orange.

His has lower red trim only and the red sticks out like a sore thumb.

Yours has the red centercaps, red stickers all over the place, red roof scoop and red spoiler ends which collectively with the lower red trim forms a cohesive package.
Minus the stickers it doesn't look that bad with the red trim and you can also add the red roof scoop and spoiler reds using vinyl.

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD Spyder Verde Themis
16,590 Posts
This car is so wild you could put any color on it and it would look good, but black is absolutely stunning.

Reactions: Sto_fever

·
Registered
46 Posts
Minus the stickers it doesn't look that bad with the red trim and you can also add the red roof scoop and spoiler reds using vinyl.
Thats my view too. I can add the stickers and vinyl later when I PPF the car - if I desperately want to.

Anyway order locked, deposit paid (y)

·
Registered
58 Posts
I received an “in production” as well but trying to make a few minor changes as it’s not actually in production until October

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD (Ordered)
5,739 Posts
Showed up this morning. Not my spec but it’s happening. My dealer did say it might show up black bc of AdP. Might change as time goes along
So it took about 2.5 months after "Start Of Production" to show up on Unica, correct?

·
Registered
20 Giallo Auge Urus | Verde Scandal 2021 SVJ | STO (August?) l
26 Posts
So it took about 2.5 months after "Start Of Production" to show up on Unica, correct?
There was nothing on my app for the longest. Looks like they updated everybody’s who bought an STO at the same time. As it it says unknown car. Unica is kinda useless. Even for the Urus all we can do is lock and unlock it.

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD (Ordered)
5,739 Posts
Unica is kinda useless.
Truer words were never uttered! Though, it does seem, at least with your order it took about 2.5 months +/- to show up in Unica.

1541 - 1560 of 1576 Posts