Lamborghini Talk banner

1521 - 1540 of 1576 Posts

·
Registered
Huracan Performante Twin Turbo
1,216 Posts
I can't see those headlights and rear lights ever been street legal for a mass produced car and the overall design has a lot of sharp edges which won't pass pedestrian safety regulations. Stunning car tho.
Yes I was also thinking the same but somehow Lamborghini seems to find a way get things like this over the line...ie. loud exhaust

·
Registered
Current: SVJ, Pista, Urus, G80 M3 | Previous: 610, 580, Performante, Aventador
1,483 Posts
There's probably dealers that have or will get alloctions for deliveries later next year but the dealers up here in Canada have filled their allocations.

·
Registered
1,483 Posts
I attended the preview for the STO and the car looks amazing in person. The overall design of the car is breathtaking and looks quite amazing. It's also a very wide car compared to the the standard Huracan. The only bad news is I was told customers cars are delayed and might not arrived until Sept/Oct. There's also logistical delays like moving the cars from the port to dealers.

·
Registered
146 Posts
I would also like to know about ability to still order the STO. One large dealer told me that on the first day, they took nearly twice as many deposits as they expect to have cars over the full 2 year cycle. Another large dealer told me that customers had reserved only two or three cars. That seems highly improbable. The first dealer told me that total worldwide production would only be 350 cars. Does anyone know the real story?

·
Registered
53 Posts
also just returned from a private showing of the STO... man it looks so so good in person, I can't describe how aggressive the lines are, photos and videos don't do it justice. It is noticeably wider than a huracan, which already is pretty wide. The cofango is so light its crazy, and like I suspected, there are bolts securing carbon pieces on the cofango that can be removed and put back :O. The wing is larger than its shown in pictures, and my favorite thing has to be audi stickers on the shocks are still there lol, love it.

In Canada apparently, there are some people pulling orders and going off lists, maybe from the price tag or from not being able to have dealer guarantee them cars... there are around 10+ people on the waitlist with the first batch of customers already confirmed and have cars allocated in the first year. I'm getting ready to confirm with adp next month to lock in all my specs but should expect my car plus allll the delays sometime in or after summer next year. This car is totally worth the wait.

I think people on the fence should move quick and just get one before they're all gone.

Screen Shot 2021-06-07 at 8.17.55 PM.png Screen Shot 2021-06-07 at 8.17.35 PM.png Screen Shot 2021-06-07 at 8.17.21 PM.png Screen Shot 2021-06-07 at 8.17.43 PM.png

·
Registered
236 Posts
I attended the preview on Saturday, the STO looks insane in person awith a lot of details you can't see in pictures. My STO is suppose to go into production next month so I'm expecting a Sept delivery and I believe my STO will be the first customer delivery at LoV. I'm hoping travel restrictions ease by end of the month so I can make a trip to Italy to see my STO on the production line but we shall see.

And in regards to orders, one of the biggest reasons why some people are pulling orders is the incoming luxury tax. You're going to get dinged hard if you take delivery of any supercar next year and on a STO which could be close to $500k with options the tax bill will be hefty.

5.jpg 2.jpg

·
Registered
20 Giallo Auge Urus | Verde Scandal 2021 SVJ | STO (August?) l
26 Posts
Showed up this morning. Not my spec but it’s happening. My dealer did say it might show up black bc of AdP. Might change as time goes along

·
Registered
SL#06854
93 Posts
The Unica App just notified me, including a cool video message from the CEO, that my STO is in production. The included rendering looks correct to me.

·
Registered
1,483 Posts
I think it's a place holder for STO buyers. I'm still waiting for my VIN.

·
Registered
1,483 Posts
First customer STO in NA has arrived in Alberta, looks stunning black.

Mediamodifier-Design-Template.png

1521 - 1540 of 1576 Posts