Lamborghini Talk banner
1401 - 1420 of 7836 Posts

· Registered
14 Posts
Have been lurking for years and registered to share that I've just locked my STO order in.

Contrast Pack + Livery Pack 3 (Roof and Bonnet)

I really wanted the rocker covers done as well, but couldn't justify the cost.

This will be my first supercar. Build slot late 2021. A long wait now.

· Registered
316 Posts
Several questions:
1) Do we have any information regarding whether the STO would be undesirable as a street only car?
2) Does anyone have a feel for how much the sticker would be on the blue/orange STO that is in all the videos?
3) Is this a car which should be able to break the Nürburgring track record? If so, what are they waiting for?

· Registered
20 Giallo Auge Urus | 2021 Verde Scandal SVJ | 2021 STO Arancio Atlas/Verde Mantis
584 Posts
Several questions:
1) Do we have any information regarding whether the STO would be undesirable as a street only car?
2) Does anyone have a feel for how much the sticker would be on the blue/orange STO that is in all the videos?
3) Is this a car which should be able to break the Nürburgring track record? If so, what are they waiting for?
1) I think it will be a bit stiffer than the HP which is not bad.
2) Around 480k. My order is similar but I have one color on the seat.
3) I hope. GT Black has 90hp more and 30tq but is 500lbs heavier. HP is almost 10 seconds slower than the GT black. That’s a lot of time to shave out with just aero and weight.

· Registered
834 Posts
I can only try to answer Q2: one dealer told me 420 and another close to 450, but I’ve never seen actual priced spec sheet. I know there is a ton of AdP in the reveal.

My guess is north of 420 and perhaps a little south of 450.

· Registered
122 Posts
Doesn't it defy logic how the GT Black can be so fast at a porky 3,600 lbs? And shouldn't a McLaren 765LT beat both of these cars given the specs?
I guess the game of Nurburgring is a tricky one. It has no clear regulation... and can be double sided... weather conditions, tire used, setup used, pilote... factory can just take #1 parts of everything and make a unicorne that will have no equivalent. Also as you can see in F1 some cars can be good at the ring and very bad in spa... So maybe all the brand are not playing this game or gave up.

· Registered
316 Posts
Would anyone know if Mercedes just bumped the boost beyond factory specs in the GT Black? World's easiest performance boost.
I guess the game of Nurburgring is a tricky one. It has no clear regulation... and can be double sided... weather conditions, tire used, setup used, pilote... factory can just take #1 parts of everything and make a unicorne that will have no equivalent. Also as you can see in F1 some cars can be good at the ring and very bad in spa... So maybe all the brand are not playing this game or gave up.

· Registered
258 Posts
I have an upcoming Webex call with the AdPersonam team at the end of this week. Anything I should be aware of or prepared for? Thank you all.
I had my meeting last week and it is far more immersive than I expected. I had no idea on all the possibilities. In the end, I only added about 20k to my build but it is so much better than I originally planned.

· Registered
834 Posts
It would be an unacceptable situation (for me) to spend so much on an STO if it’s a step backwards in sound from the base models that preceded it. I expect more and better sound from a hardcore model like the STO, not less. Let’s see what happens....
Yep, let's see.

What is everyone's msrp cost so far. Is everyone going heavy or light on options? I just got my allocation and am trying to figure out how to build it out.
I just got an allocation today as well. Should see the car late 2021 or early next year. No idea which MY.

I jumped the line due to no CF. I will post my build separately - presently just shy of $400k. That's what it cost to make it look like the reveal outside and a few other options (life, maintenance).

Alcantara inside, but not all the fancy colors (just stitching).

· Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD Spyder Verde Themis
22,058 Posts
Somebody will find a way to get around the GPF issue I am sure. I will hold my final judgment off until I can hear a Lambo with one on it. I think at some point we will just have to accept it, no other obvious choice.

· Registered
20 Giallo Auge Urus | 2021 Verde Scandal SVJ | 2021 STO Arancio Atlas/Verde Mantis
584 Posts
What is everyone's msrp cost so far. Is everyone going heavy or light on options? I just got my allocation and am trying to figure out how to build it out.
Somebody will find a way to get around the GPF issue I am sure. I will hold my final judgment off until I can hear a Lambo with one on it. I think at some point we will just have to accept it, no other obvious choice.
Just like we need to accept hybrid/electric cars. But as of now, I’ll keep my gas guzzlers.

1401 - 1420 of 7836 Posts