Lamborghini Talk banner

1361 - 1380 of 1384 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
we went over this already, there was hope since lambo showed to have padding on the bars in demo car and now made it to show up as selectable we thought they made it DOT approved, but now since they removed the selectable option once again it seems like that wasn't the case. Looks like lambo and porsche and mercedes still all just don't even try unlike mclaren and bmw who found a way in the LT cars and the GTS.

it would be nice even to have it as selectable option and have it come separately to be installed by dealer instead of preinstalled at factory that would have saved time than ordering from parts and waiting. Sad.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Anyone seen Verde Aries in person? Do you think it would look good stealth wrapped? Looks like a medium green.
I’m trying see a sample of verde Aries. I’m hoping it’s not metallic. Maybe similar the the lizard green I have on my GT3 RS?

·
Registered
43 Posts
I have a feeling it’s like Verde Mantis but not pearl. But trying to get confirmation from someone who’s seen the sample

·
Registered
286 Posts
Been a while since I've been on Lambo Talk - sold my old Performante 3-4 years ago, and been with Ferrari for quite some time. But got fed up with the Ferrari games, and back ordering a new STO. Crossing my fingers for delivery in late Q4, early Q1. Here's the spec:

View attachment 295203
View attachment 295204
Love it! I saw the Violeta in person and it is an awesome color. I am headed to the dealer this week to spec my STO. So far I’m looking at Blu Cepheus, with some Orange contrast.

I don’t want/need an overly complicated spec in the hopes it’ll expedite delivery, but.....who knows. At this point I was told I’ll get a 2022, whatever that means. Perhaps I’ll learn more on Friday.

Sorry you had such bad luck with Ferrari. I‘m awaiting a slot for the F8 Spider, so far no games....

·
Registered
11 Posts
My Tesla already is faster than my H and it's about 800kg more heavy ! I just can imagine how an an e-Huracan would be performance wise. Precise steering,great look, perfect seating position just a few inches above the street ... but silent in cities with the Warp 9 feeling and sound on faster roads. The first step to this might be a hybrid car with hyper-capacitors that will allow you to drive silently and push you forwward like a star ship and gives some time to kick the smaller combustion engine in. The future will be interesting.
After hearing this, how do you like your Tesla?

·
Registered
346 Posts
Put in our order today! We didn't go crazy on options

Attachments

·
Registered
Current: SVJ, Pista, Urus, G80 M3 | Previous: 610, 580, Performante, Aventador
1,350 Posts
Very nice, how much did your spec come out to? When is your delivery?

·
Registered
346 Posts
Very nice, how much did your spec come out to? When is your delivery?
380ish if I recall. Probably not for a while..not exactly sure

·
Registered
286 Posts
I have an F8 Spider in the garage, it is an exceptionally good everyday car. Sold my Pista, 812 and Lusso earlier this year. SUPER excited for the STO, and possibly racing in ST in 2022.
Once complete, I hope to have the F8 Spider and STO in my stable as well. I agree the F8 is a good everyday car.

·
Registered
286 Posts
Met the dealer to do my build. Arancia California contrast Blu Laufey main, no stickers so far. I did not select CF yet, but can add that later. Interior is alcantara, sport seats, blue stitching.

I’m just around 400, 2022 model year, delivery 1Q 2022 or maybe sooner, but I will get a car.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Good news! got an OK finally on the Magnesio RIMS... i was concerned would be delayed... but seems like factory managed to find some .. still looking for august Delivery!

BTW...being told FINAL V12 Aventador going to be unvealed fairly soon... the susprise is it will be coming with a dual clutch...I didn't think we would see it untill the complete Aventador replacement, this is a nice surprise!
Also will def be limited and numbered series.

·
Registered
Current: SVJ, Pista, Urus, G80 M3 | Previous: 610, 580, Performante, Aventador
1,350 Posts
Put a deposit down for the "final edition" Aventador last week. It's also getting a MMI upgrad so basically it's the Aventador replacement called the final edition 😭

1361 - 1380 of 1384 Posts