Lamborghini Talk banner

1341 - 1360 of 1384 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Actual demo (market intro) cars but my dealers market intro is already sold, I assume TO's demo might be sold as well so no test drives.
My dealer (Uptown Toronto) has sold their matt grey demo but intend to offer a viewing for their STO depositors sometime in June.

·
Registered
219 Posts
Vancouver and Calgary received 1 market intro each, both are sold but both cars will likely be displayed because technically dealers aren't allowed to sell the demos right away. I help spec out the market intro for Lamborghini Vancouver back in Oct but I decided to give up the slot because there were only a few options available at that time and I was told the car would likely be loaded with all the options so my dealer gave me the first customer allocation. My dealers market intro is already built and should be arriving in May/June.

Good news is Van/Cgy will be previewing the road show STO in the next week or two, I assume Toronto and Montreal will get the car by mid-May. My STO's ETA is still July, once I receive the VIN I'll have a better idea on delivery. I can't wait.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Heard the same thing about Van's STO is about to be here.

I was offered one of the first STOs in Canada as well but also was limited by options and I know I wanted to go AdP so I passed on the first cars and specced out the one I want. Unfortunately due to production delays from before and my back and forth on options, my order is delayed twice now :( .

I put in Verde Citrea on mine after comparing many many greens and decided this new shade Lambo came out with is super unique and cool. But now I'm also considering Bianco Comes apparently theres a hint of reddish tone in that white... The configurator also just updated and looking at it again I think blue and purple also look really good... Ugh so many choices.

Has anyone checked the configurator again because they updated it and now it has a new option of Titanium Roll Bar that you can select! :O No longer part of SC pack, guess they removed it, and only until now they put it back on as a standalone option.

·
Registered
286 Posts
Heard the same thing about Van's STO is about to be here.

I was offered one of the first STOs in Canada as well but also was limited by options and I know I wanted to go AdP so I passed on the first cars and specced out the one I want. Unfortunately due to production delays from before and my back and forth on options, my order is delayed twice now :( .

I put in Verde Citrea on mine after comparing many many greens and decided this new shade Lambo came out with is super unique and cool. But now I'm also considering Bianco Comes apparently theres a hint of reddish tone in that white... The configurator also just updated and looking at it again I think blue and purple also look really good... Ugh so many choices.

Has anyone checked the configurator again because they updated it and now it has a new option of Titanium Roll Bar that you can select! :O No longer part of SC pack, guess they removed it, and only until now they put it back on as a standalone option.
I was told yesterday by my dealer they updated their configurator. I’m meeting with them next week to do my configuration. Most likely going Blu Cepheus, or maybe a nice green.

·
Registered
20 Giallo Auge Urus | 2021 STO (August) | SVJ?
7 Posts
“So I was just told the bar and belts will NOT be made available at a later date. Due to homologation and the USA lawyers.”
This was the text I got from my dealer about the roll bar.

·
Registered
46 Posts
“So I was just told the bar and belts will NOT be made available at a later date. Due to homologation and the USA lawyers.”
This was the text I got from my dealer about the roll bar.
It s available for retrofit in europe but if it doesnt come in the oem config then we have to remive it before each technical check

·
Registered
52 Posts
Pretty sure europe can just have bars installed in cars from factory like gtbs and porsche gts no need to retrofit.

When lambo added the option to select the bar on configurator, its confirmed to be an option you can select now instead of requesting the bar from your parts department after delivery, worst case scenario the bar arrives with the car separately and the dealer can add it on.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Pretty sure europe can just have bars installed in cars from factory like gtbs and porsche gts no need to retrofit.

When lambo added the option to select the bar on configurator, its confirmed to be an option you can select now instead of requesting the bar from your parts department after delivery, worst case scenario the bar arrives with the car separately and the dealer can add it on.
Yes you can order it and get in installed in factory only for new orders. Not for specs already locked then retrofit only

·
Registered
43 Posts
Why is the full carbon glossy package more expensive than the one in matte? The configurator seems to indicate that there is more carbon with the glossy package. Is that accurate?

·
Registered
20 Giallo Auge Urus | 2021 STO (August) | SVJ?
7 Posts
Why is the full carbon glossy package more expensive than the one in matte? The configurator seems to indicate that there is more carbon with the glossy package. Is that accurate?
Probably just the process. Same amount of carbon with both packages
61D67502-4FFA-4E29-AEAA-4ED51DC0C614.jpeg

·
Registered
52 Posts
No there is same amount of carbon. The reason you are seeing more in gloss is because the car comes standard with some areas already in matte carbon (forgot which one to be exact), therefore when you pick matte you are only upgrading the rest of the car thats not in carbon whereas in gloss you are changing the standard matte carbon also so its more expensive. Both way you end up with the same areas in carbon.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Also the configurator was updated once again lol, this time they moved the titanium roll bar option to be selectable in only respective markets. So in US/CAN they are gone again. :(

Well back to ordering the part separately and have them retrofitted by dealer.

·
Registered
Current: SVJ, Pista, Urus, G80 M3 | Previous: 610, 580, Performante, Aventador
1,350 Posts
The roll bar is not street legal in the US/Canada so even if it shows up as an option don't waste your time selecting it because it'll be removed.

1341 - 1360 of 1384 Posts