Lamborghini Talk banner

1321 - 1340 of 1384 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Got confirmation that mine is in production status with a july delivery.

Magnesium wheels are an issue in terms of supply with porsche aswell. Porsche have been offering normal wheels to client waiting for mag not sure lambo would do that maybe just buy an extra normal set and wait for mag later. Dont delay your build.

Im just thinking that if they stop the contrast color it s because they gave too much freedom to client and end up with very crazy setup

I actually picked my color metalic green with no clue of what it will look like... my dealer had no sample and impossible to find anything online. I took contrast color black and i think i will wrapp it with a metallic green ppf later maybe.

I hope to get my car before august factory holidays... because production is supposed to stop in august for a month i guess
Which green did you order? I originally specced Verde Citrea - relying on only a couple of internet photos. My order just got bounced back because exterior carbon is now unavailable for my build. This gave me an opportunity to rethink VC and was about to lock in Balloon white instead.... but decided at the last minute to go Blu Cepheus as I think the STO suits an extroverted colour. I’ve never flip flopped so much on a spec in my life!

IMG_1145.jpg

·
Registered
Current: SVJ, Pista, Urus, G80 M3 | Previous: 610, 580, Performante, Aventador
1,350 Posts
Damn, that's a nice spec. Much nicer than White imo.

And factory goes on a summer break in August so if your car isn't shipped in July, it'll be shipped in Sept.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Got confirmation that mine is in production status with a july delivery.

Magnesium wheels are an issue in terms of supply with porsche aswell. Porsche have been offering normal wheels to client waiting for mag not sure lambo would do that maybe just buy an extra normal set and wait for mag later. Dont delay your build.

Im just thinking that if they stop the contrast color it s because they gave too much freedom to client and end up with very crazy setup 🤣

I actually picked my color metalic green with no clue of what it will look like... my dealer had no sample and impossible to find anything online. I took contrast color black and i think i will wrapp it with a metallic green ppf later maybe.

I hope to get my car before august factory holidays... because production is supposed to stop in august for a month i guess
Brave to order a color you have not seen(even on the net). The verde metallic( Classic palette) is probably on the opposite spectrum of Lambo green "wildness" and would be quite understated and with a black contrast color, quite subdued. I suspect that the matte CF is harder to come by based on component inventory( i suspect most would opt for the shiny CF). There is a problem with Vinyl wrap, ie finding an exact color match if one wants to add onto the existing contrast color. I will need a Vinyl product that matches with Rosso Mars( maybe impossible). Since i like a contrast color on the scoop i may have to wrap that CF. ( no option of colored Snorkle with full exterior CF) or maybe i missed it. I havent seen V Selvans in person, so i too am taking a chance.. but at least there are images out there. Sure there are second thoughts.. selvans is difficult to render photography wise.. the pearl effect is sensitive to the angles of directional light. it seems best in overcast, diffuse light. Mantis is more consistent but its too much(19K) and could not justify that extra 5K . Selvans is one of those "looks great in person " kinda color. Human visual dynamic range cannot be replicated by any camera. Fingers crossed.

·
Registered
286 Posts
I’m waiting for the day when someone posts a pic of a real STO - one they took delivery of. Meanwhile, I was asked to proceed with my spec, so...........

·
Registered
1,350 Posts
I’m waiting for the day when someone posts a pic of a real STO - one they took delivery of. Meanwhile, I was asked to proceed with my spec, so...........
Lol. Yup, it's about time we see customer cars.

My dealers market intro is complete and+ waiting to be shipped. I reckon most dealers will get their demos next month.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Uploaded the video i received when i validated my specs.

I like the verde mantis but my gf call it salad green. I wanted to go purple but something else was wrong for her.

At the end there will be the dudes that very much let their creativity out, their true himselves and the others that are not completely free for some reason 🤣

Coming back to the kit car comment. A KIT is something you add on top and you can see that it s fake. I guess that s same with boobs 😅
But in STO case i have been driving myself Supertropheo huracan cars and i really think that STO is the closest we can get in terms of design to the race car.

I loved my performante on street i hated it on track. I hope they fixed that with STO.

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD Spyder Verde Themis
16,339 Posts
Which green did you order? I originally specced Verde Citrea - relying on only a couple of internet photos. My order just got bounced back because exterior carbon is now unavailable for my build. This gave me an opportunity to rethink VC and was about to lock in Balloon white instead.... but decided at the last minute to go Blu Cepheus as I think the STO suits an extroverted colour. I’ve never flip flopped so much on a spec in my life!

View attachment 294968
That is stunning, you made a great final choice.

·
Registered
286 Posts
Love the new dash...

Hey, thanks for posting that vid of the Big Dodge Charger cold start. My late Uncle Charlie had a lime green ‘69 Charger with a 426 Hemi. Sounded just like the 440 on startup. Was lost in the great flood during Hurricane Agnes in Wilkes Barre, PA in ‘72.

The STO is an awesome sound but can’t approach the old Dodge big blocks, lol!

·
Registered
93 Posts
Lol. Yup, it's about time we see customer cars.

My dealers market intro is complete and+ waiting to be shipped. I reckon most dealers will get their demos next month.
Drivable demos or one of the display cars that’s been making their rounds?

·
Registered
1,350 Posts
Drivable demos or one of the display cars that’s been making their rounds?
Actual demo (market intro) cars but my dealers market intro is already sold, I assume TO's demo might be sold as well so no test drives.

·
Registered
1,350 Posts
Hey, thanks for posting that vid of the Big Dodge Charger cold start. My late Uncle Charlie had a lime green ‘69 Charger with a 426 Hemi. Sounded just like the 440 on startup. Was lost in the great flood during Hurricane Agnes in Wilkes Barre, PA in ‘72.

The STO is an awesome sound but can’t approach the old Dodge big blocks, lol!
Not a bad sound tho...

·
Premium Member
16,339 Posts
It does sound louder than the HP / EVO. I wonder if it is a race exhaust like the Akrapovic?

·
Registered
2 Posts
That's gorgeous! I've been stuck between Verde Citrea and Verde Aries. Unfortunately I haven't been able to find photos of either of them and the Lamborghini configurator online SUCKS...

sto-citrea.jpg

sto-aries.jpg

View attachment 294968

·
Premium Member
16,339 Posts
If Verde Citrea looks anything like that photo it’s absolutely awesome and unique. It suits the car quite nicely, very special car, very special color. JMO

·
Registered
9 Posts

View attachment 294968
Also doing a Blu Cepheus with AdP. So far this is what I've decided on. Might go even crazier with A-pillars in black and switching out some of the white to black. The lines on this thing are insane 😄😄😄

vcc_hfd7649ea01j05daddd05dd05add121249abajlda76jb0505a.jpeg vcc_hsd7649ea01j05daddd05dd05add121249abajlda76jb0505a.jpeg

·
Premium Member
16,339 Posts
1321 - 1340 of 1384 Posts