Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD
4,676 Posts
^^Agree about the colors.

·
Registered
17' SV Roadster, Performante Spyder, 458 Spyder
153 Posts
Everyone here loves bright Lamborghini type colors but sometimes these color combinations look like clown cars rather than artwork.

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD
4,676 Posts
sometimes these color combinations look like clown cars rather than artwork.
That's too funny, that's exactly what came to mind when I saw that STO color combo but I elected not to say it......... :giggle:

Reactions: Lamborghinifam

·
Registered
Current: SVJ, Pista, Urus, G80 M3 | Previous: 610, 580, Performante, Aventador
1,307 Posts
The silver wheels don't look good on that spec, black wheels would work better.

That said, the STO looks very aggressive and makes the standard EVO look boring. Can't wait to see this car in person.

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD Spyder Verde Themis
16,201 Posts
That's too funny, that's exactly what came to mind when I saw that STO color combo but I elected not to say it......... :giggle:
Well I have to join the clown club, that was my first thought as well. Looks just like clown costume colors.

Reactions: Scrappy

·
Registered
1,307 Posts
Lambo basically dumped all the AdP options in a PDF which means not only will there be crazy and unique specs but specs that have $100k in options because you'll have some buyers that want everything listed in the order guide.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Lambo basically dumped all the AdP options in a PDF which means not only will there be crazy and unique specs but specs that have $100k in options because you'll have some buyers that want everything listed in the order guide.
$100k must be on the low end of a heavy AdP car considering my sport seats, paint and exterior carbon alone cost $50k. Or do you mean an additional $100k for the AdP category of options?

·
Registered
1,307 Posts
$100k must be on the low end of a heavy AdP car considering my sport seats, paint and exterior carbon alone cost $50k. Or do you mean an additional $100k for the AdP category of options?
For a a US spec'd car I would say $100k would get you a decently spec'd AdP STO. In Canada slighltly more. Again this depends on what AdP options you're getting, there's a lot of options not listed in the PDF.

·
Registered
84 Posts
For a a US spec'd car I would say $100k would get you a decently spec'd AdP STO. In Canada slighltly more. Again this depends on what AdP options you're getting, there's a lot of options not listed in the PDF.
Sounds reasonable. My car came in at $475k CAD before tax and was told by my SA that it’s one of the cheapest STOs they’ve specced. I was honoured to hear that.

·
Registered
274 Posts
Yes, I believe this. A buddy who lurks on this site is expecting an early delivery and he managed to keep his below $400k ($399.6K, lol). I wouldn't say it was extravagant on the AdP, but certainly most folks would be satisfied.

Can't wait to see it, and also some of the other early deliveries. Should make my decision a bit easier.

I wholeheartedly agree with dreaded brain freeze once it's decision time. This is not an easy car to spec.......

The F8 Spider was somewhat easy, as I'm a bit more familiar with the brand and have established three buckets - yes, maybe and no (the maybe bucket is not that large and will depend on my mood that day).

I'm unable to to this with the STO (so far).

·
Registered
215 Posts
My STO came out to $427k CAD and it'll be the first customer car at my dealer. I don't plan to keep my car forever because it'll be traded in once the A replacement is announced so I decided to go light on the options.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Must is full exterior CF, diamond stickers, contrast color and black rims and lifter. Skip interior CF add ons. I look forward to do more track time and keeping this for a while( the turbos just doesnt cut it for me in the sound department). If this is the final version of the Huracan, a well spec keeper is reasonable. If you are a flipper then get the cheapest spec and sell it quick. A high base price car with a low spec does little for resale or buzzz at cars and coffee. its an emotional show and tell decision sometimes.

·
Registered
1,307 Posts
There's no such thing as "must" options when it comes to Lambos. AdP, carbon and paint are the biggest losers when it comes to resale so if you don't plan to keep your car the basic your spec is, the less you lose.

And I know some people will say they don't care about losing money and it's all about YOLO, well you're not going to be "YOLO" when you've lost a $100k in a year. Spec wisely.

·
Registered
101 Posts
I recommend selecting a colour you like and give up trying to accommodate any contrast pack. I suspect that may be where you’re getting hung up.
I can’t even decide on a base color. I am trying to avoid duplicate colors among my other cars. I can really only do blue or black. I wanted to possibly do a matte paint, but I don’t like they way they look when covered with satin PPF. It alters the look too much. I originally intended to keep my Rosso Mars Performante (I love it), but now I wonder should I simply do a Rosso Mars STO and trade the Performante in. That would solve a ton of problems, but I don’t know if the STO is $125,000 better than the Performante. I know, I’m complete mess.

It’s worth mentioning, I’ve never struggled before. My 765LT spec came together rather easily. So too did both my Performante and my 812. I knew early on what I wanted to do, and never had any hesitation whatsoever.

1181 - 1200 of 1283 Posts