Lamborghini Talk banner
61 - 79 of 7837 Posts

· Premium Member
Aventador SV Roadster, Performante Spyder X2, STO, 08 Super G, Technica, Sterrato
884 Posts
Wow. That sounds amazing. Mind if I ask what insurance company you have? I have State Farm and I'm certain they would have found a loophole to try to deny me or would nickel and dime me to give me 50% of what the cars are actually worth. I need to switch insurance ASAP.
I need to look into this as well.

· Premium Member
Aventador SV Roadster, Performante Spyder X2, STO, 08 Super G, Technica, Sterrato
884 Posts
I still need to talk to Nik at VF engineering about his thoughts on the VF supercharger option on the STO. It makes 100% sense on an AWD vehicle not sure it would be the right call on an RWD vehicle. It may make more sense to have it tuned instead just to get the 30+ horsepower? Maybe they can tune it to open the valves earlier while they are at it?

· Premium Member
884 Posts
Spyshot of proposed volume knob for 2023 Tecnica. The people have spoke and Lambo listened.
View attachment 304620
That is what I am talking about. I bet Russ will be stoked to see the upgrade. Funny enough...I have never not one listened to the radio in any of my sport cars. The sound of the engine is music 🎶 enough.

· Premium Member
884 Posts
I would have sworn that someone posted a photo of the charger attached to the STO without opening the cofactor. There has to be a solution without having to drill anything...

· Premium Member
884 Posts
I just checked the Ryft webpage and many of their exhausts are sold out. Not sure when the exhausts will be restocked. I didn’t see one specific for the STO but I did so one for the EVO.
The demand is very high that is for sure. We can get them but there is almost always a significant wait time. We do have an Aventador SV Ryft exhaust available right now. As with all the Ryft exhausts they look and sound incredible.

· Premium Member
884 Posts
Funny you should mention STO allocations. Our local Lamborghini dealership has more allocations than most dealerships. Because they have sold more of the Lamborghini race cars than most (they get more allocations when they sell Lambo racecars). To date they have only had a single dealer sample STO delivered.

· Premium Member
884 Posts
Salt Lake City, Utah it is also the newest dealership Lamborghini has. The owners have been super aggressive in pushing the brand and selling the Corsa side of things which has made them stand out with Lamborghini. They had several STO guaranteed allocations because of it. I was a recipient of one of the allocations. Fingers crossed for a spring delivery. Been waiting since last summer since I got the allocation.

· Premium Member
884 Posts
I love the sound of my 458 it is F1 to the core. The Lambo V10 is a different animal but it too has an amazing sound track. If I had to choose one and only one I would be just as confused. They both sound wonderful in their own ways.

61 - 79 of 7837 Posts