Registered
Current: SVJ, Pista, Urus, G80 M3 | Previous: 610, 580, Performante, Aventador
1,221 Posts
Looks so sick, is your order confirmed?

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD Spyder Verde Themis
15,885 Posts
Looks amazing, but no one ever gets any good interior photos.

·
Registered
252 Posts
Looks amazing, but no one ever gets any good interior photos.
From last month Russ. They’re okay at best, I know. If you’d asked sooner I’d have baked you a cake, too....

Attachments

·
Registered
31 Posts
Got a call last week that i couldnt expect. The factory called my dealer and told that if my car specs could be ready by today i would then take a slot in July production. I was almost ready with the specs and of course sent them on time to get the slot that would allow me to drive the beast this summer.

No one could really help me with the verde metallic, no picture on internet and no sample at the dealership anyway dont think any color can be bad on this car anyway.
Also i could try the sport seats on a new EVO, they really really did a great job from the ****ty performante seats to this now... really good. I was thinking to take the race seats but the design and the options on the sport seat make it a better choice. Again i'm not a believer of track'in hardcore such cars. i'm quite big and tall so was thinking raceseats would leave me more room but the sport one is just great.

I also picked the full carbon package inside and outside. Didnt picked up the SC PACK...

I was hesitating with contrast color or not and finaly picked black i think the plastic with no paint on it wouldnt look as good.

I understood that production for customers will start in June and July, August factory will be closed. then restart september and this until 2022.

Very few cars will be produced this year.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Got a call last week that i couldnt expect. The factory called my dealer and told that if my car specs could be ready by today i would then take a slot in July production. I was almost ready with the specs and of course sent them on time to get the slot that would allow me to drive the beast this summer.

No one could really help me with the verde metallic, no picture on internet and no sample at the dealership anyway dont think any color can be bad on this car anyway.
Also i could try the sport seats on a new EVO, they really really did a great job from the ****ty performante seats to this now... really good. I was thinking to take the race seats but the design and the options on the sport seat make it a better choice. Again i'm not a believer of track'in hardcore such cars. i'm quite big and tall so was thinking raceseats would leave me more room but the sport one is just great.

I also picked the full carbon package inside and outside. Didnt picked up the SC PACK...

I was hesitating with contrast color or not and finaly picked black i think the plastic with no paint on it wouldnt look as good.

I understood that production for customers will start in June and July, August factory will be closed. then restart september and this until 2022.

Very few cars will be produced this year.

View attachment 292756
Looks incredible. What is the official color? And where did that render come from?

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD Spyder Verde Themis
15,885 Posts
Looks fantastic, and I agree completely, the black with no paint looks like cheap plastic.

·
Registered
1,221 Posts
Gloss black pieces depends on the body colour. If you get say black, gloss carbon and plastic pieces would be a bit too much and would get lost. I also find when there's too much exterior gloss carbon it looks tacky. It all comes down to personal preference.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Looks incredible. What is the official color? And where did that render come from?
This is Verde Metallic.
Render come from a very nice lambo website based on your specs. Video + pictures of your car with different light etc...

·
Registered
1,275 Posts
This is Verde Metallic.
Render come from a very nice lambo website based on your specs. Video + pictures of your car with different light etc...
Unique color. I saw a GT3 RS in that shade of green it looks nice in the metal. I'm sure the STO green is even better.

What did they charge you for the paint around $15K?

·
Registered
Huracan Performante TT
1,158 Posts
We have our premiere in Sydney on the 15th March. TBH I am still undecided as I am enjoying my Performante especially with the TT.
I personally think the Perf is a prettier car and the lines flow better. I guess I need to see it in the flesh before I decide ?

One thing that bugs me is the front lower spoiler...it looks very busy and doesn't flow like all the other Huracan models

·
Registered
2021 Huracan Evo RWD Spyder (ordered, April 2021 delivery)
177 Posts
Totally agree about the front spoiler, but specifying it in black might make it more tolerable...

·
Registered
1,221 Posts
It's like the SV vs. SVJ, the SV is cleaner but the SVJ is more aggressive. Same thing with the STO and Perf.

·
Registered
1,221 Posts
All the cars on test drives sound muffled...there might local noise laws in effect because I doubt the neighbours want to hear roaring V10's and V12's daily.

921 - 940 of 954 Posts