Lamborghini Talk banner

901 - 920 of 954 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Congrats and my order sheet which I received yesterday still shows MY21 with July delivery and I believe June production. The MY switches end of April so I assume the only MY21 cars will the market intro cars which I believe are in production right now.

Russk, all the dealers getting STO allocations get market intro cars. The market intro car is included in the total allocation a dealer receives.
Yeah, you are 100% correct. The first car coming is the owner of the dealership’s STO, part of this market intro. A no option white car is what I was told. He is old and it will be sold(I assume some kind of ADM plan) but who am I to judge.

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD Spyder Verde Themis
15,890 Posts
Congrats and my order sheet which I received yesterday still shows MY21 with July delivery and I believe June production. The MY switches end of April so I assume the only MY21 cars will the market intro cars which I believe are in production right now.

Russk, all the dealers getting STO allocations get market intro cars. The market intro car is included in the total allocation a dealer receives.
Thanks!

·
Registered
Current: SVJ, Pista, Urus, G80 M3 | Previous: 610, 580, Performante, Aventador
1,223 Posts
Whats the name of the Lambo paint?

·
Premium Member
15,890 Posts
You could probably order it with Verde Selvans

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD
4,100 Posts
The STO is interesting but I could only see my way clear to buying one if I were a track enthusiast. As a track monster the STO would make sense and be purposeful.

·
Premium Member
15,890 Posts
The STO is interesting but I could only see my way clear to buying one if I were a track enthusiast. As a track monster the STO would make sense and be purposeful.
I agree and would add, and possibly a collector. Oh and then most importantly if it was a Spyder!

·
Registered
252 Posts
I agree and would add, and possibly a collector. Oh and then most importantly if it was a Spyder!
Ferrari’s done the same thing with the Pista. There is a spider version, but quite frankly I don’t see the point. I’d rather have the F8 instead if I were going open top.

With regard to tracking Russ, I‘ve spoken with a few folks that are in line for early STO deliveries, and none of them plan to track.

I’m sure we’ll get plenty of real time stories from those that do, however.

·
Registered
269 Posts
Not the exact same angle but I've noticed how clean the lines were when huracan was introduced versus what it became today.

I think I'm getting more conservative.

·
Registered
252 Posts
Of course Lamborghini jazzed up the lines of the STO - that’s part of the primitive appeal it has to over the hill folks like me that never got that Tonka truck for Christmas, and are now hoping to make up for unfulfilled dreams, albeit at a terrible cost.

It’s a bit busy, but personally I find it tastefully done and a work of art. Others must too, as evidenced by the level of excitement generated across brand lines. At a reveal, a guy that had owned two Performantes was gushing like a schoolgirl about his incoming STO. Who wouldn’t?

Look no further than the McLaren 675LT and you will see more of the same, with rounded edges.

That Blu Laufey still grabs me every time I see it.

·
Premium Member
15,890 Posts
Of course Lamborghini jazzed up the lines of the STO - that’s part of the primitive appeal it has to over the hill folks like me that never got that Tonka truck for Christmas, and are now hoping to make up for unfulfilled dreams, albeit at a terrible cost.

It’s a bit busy, but personally I find it tastefully done and a work of art. Others must too, as evidenced by the level of excitement generated across brand lines. At a reveal, a guy that had owned two Performantes was gushing like a schoolgirl about his incoming STO. Who wouldn’t?

Look no further than the McLaren 675LT and you will see more of the same, with rounded edges.

That Blu Laufey still grabs me every time I see it.
I agree, however I am quite certain that the STO will look more impressivre in person for those of us who have not seen it yet.

Reactions: wthensler

·
Registered
Current: SVJ, Pista, Urus, G80 M3 | Previous: 610, 580, Performante, Aventador
1,223 Posts
The 610 was never a nice design, the rear was ugly and front was too plain which is why opted for the 580.

The STO is aggressive and looks amazing.

·
Premium Member
15,890 Posts
They are both Huracans and both are pretty awesome!

901 - 920 of 954 Posts