Lamborghini Talk banner

881 - 900 of 954 Posts

·
Registered
252 Posts
Yeah I am confused also. All the paperwork including print out from the system lists MY2021. Maybe it changes. I honestly don't think any cars will be here before August/September.

The whole purpose of Air freight was so I could have it in the beginning of summer. But, if it doesn't come til fall, then I won't pay for the air. I had everything locked down on 11/22. But, "official allocations" didn't happen til later and the system opened in January.

I think all of us will be in a gray area waiting for true build times.
This is such a great forum. Even though the news isn’t great, I somehow feel more comforted hearing from fellow members, where there is an element of trust, as opposed to a dealer. I coulda bet my deposit money on Lucky in the 7th meanwhile. Guess I’ll be sitting tight for quite a while.

·
Registered
Current: SVJ, Pista, Urus, G80 M3 | Previous: 610, 580, Performante, Aventador
1,221 Posts
It's a mess because nothing is "confirmed" regarding the delays according to my SA. As he put it, allocations might just pop up randomly and they'll submit the orders as allocations roll in.

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD Spyder Verde Themis
15,885 Posts
Newport Beach sent me an invite for the 17th or 18th to reserve a spot to view the STON

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD
4,096 Posts
Newport Beach sent me an invite for the 17th or 18th to reserve a spot to view the STON
Russ, Newport Beach as in Newport Beach California, heck that's a long walk from Hawaii! Though, walking on water is second nature to a Lamborghini owner. :giggle:

·
Registered
405 Posts
So I received some good news yesterday. My dealer texted me that my car went into production. He was thinking it would have been started in April. So let's see how long it will take them to finish.
Stay tuned!

·
Registered
31 Posts
So I received some good news yesterday. My dealer texted me that my car went into production. He was thinking it would have been started in April. So let's see how long it will take them to finish.
Stay tuned!
Congrats !
When did they asked you to lock your specs ?

·
Registered
38 Posts
Stay tuned!
mind revealing the color? I’m having the hardest time deciding.

·
Premium Member
15,885 Posts
My dealer informed me that my order is been submitted today and it'll be the first customer STO to arrive at my dealer. Expected ETA is July. Can't wait!
That is fantastic! You could be one of the first. Keep us posted on the progress.

·
Registered
1,221 Posts
Got word my car got submitted, should be arriving in Sept. Very exciting!

·
Registered
252 Posts
And here it seemed we were getting one set of bad news after another :rolleyes:.

Congrats to all those expecting early deliveries! For us laggards, at least we can follow along and share in your excitement. It adds a bit of spice and excitement to the forum!

·
Premium Member
15,885 Posts
And here it seemed we were getting one set of bad news after another :rolleyes:.

Congrats to all those expecting early deliveries! For us laggards, at least we can follow along and share in your excitement. It adds a bit of spice and excitement to the forum!
So far the earliest delivery we might see is July? Anyone confirmed sooner than that?

·
Registered
1,221 Posts
Market intro cars arrive in April/May, some have been sold to customers.

·
Registered
56 Posts
My dealer is still thinking 8-9 months from when they submitted my order yesterday. I do know certain colors/options will cause delays. will be great to see the various specs hit the road.

·
Registered
56 Posts
My dealer just called to confirm my order was pulled to be built. He also said all cars coming this year will be model 2022 year delivered in 21. The one thing they are hoping for is no further COVID delays.

Anyone else get told that 2021 delivery will be 2022, makes sense from my perspective.

·
Premium Member
15,885 Posts

·
Registered
189 Posts
My dealer just called to confirm my order was pulled to be built. He also said all cars coming this year will be model 2022 year delivered in 21. The one thing they are hoping for is no further COVID delays.

Anyone else get told that 2021 delivery will be 2022, makes sense from my perspective.
Congrats and my order sheet which I received yesterday still shows MY21 with July delivery and I believe June production. The MY switches end of April so I assume the only MY21 cars will the market intro cars which I believe are in production right now.

Russk, all the dealers getting STO allocations get market intro cars. The market intro car is included in the total allocation a dealer receives.

881 - 900 of 954 Posts