Lamborghini Talk banner

Huracán STO

653847 Views 7614 Replies 217 Participants Last post by  Atbull
So a few weeks ago my dealer told me about the Huracán Super Trofeo Omologato possibly being unveiled in August next year which should be the most hardcore street legal Huracan yet. It should get tech from the new Evo, be extremely light and also have 5 point harness racing seats. Also it will most likely be number-limited.

Does anyone on here have more information on this?
7541 - 7560 of 7615 Posts

· Premium Member
76 Posts
Pretty cool! And thank you for the time stamp, so we could skip to the good part, as I can't stand that vlogger.
Always had mixed opinions about vloggers and influencers. But my wife and I drove away pretty impressed. James (and his friends) couldn't have been any more polite and down to earth. We really enjoyed talking to them. Worth adding video doesn't do his energy level justice...to say he's passionate would be an understatement!

· Registered
209 Posts
My girl has finally arrived!! Ordered in May. Identical spec to my 2007 Murcielago LP640. So hyped!
Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Land vehicle

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Tire Motor vehicle

Automotive parking light Sky Land vehicle Vehicle Cloud

Wheel Car Automotive parking light Tire Sky

As @Lamborghinifam said... to those who don't favor James' vlogging style, just know that his videos are just a "persona" for camera and are pure entertainment value. He is a super normal person off camera; a true, down to earth, intelligent die-hard Lamborghini enthusiast. Also one of my closest friends. The high energy videos and widebody cars just pave the way for his real collection he's building behind the scenes (40th Murci, Countach Triple White, etc. etc.)

Dude can drive too!

· Registered
605 Posts
Reactions: LAMBO_JESUS

· Premium Member
76 Posts
My girl has finally arrived!! Ordered in May. Identical spec to my 2007 Murcielago LP640. So hyped!
View attachment 324038

View attachment 324039

View attachment 324040

View attachment 324041

As @Lamborghinifam said... to those who don't favor James' vlogging style, just know that his videos are just a "persona" for camera and are pure entertainment value. He is a super normal person off camera; a true, down to earth, intelligent die-hard Lamborghini enthusiast. Also one of my closest friends. The high energy videos and widebody cars just pave the way for his real collection he's building behind the scenes (40th Murci, Countach Triple White, etc. etc.)

Dude can drive too!
It was a pleasure to meet you guys. Enjoy the ride!

The “blu” STO guy :)

· Registered
31 Posts
View attachment 324038

View attachment 324039

View attachment 324040

View attachment 324041

Dude can drive too!
Saw the video, congrats brotha!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

· Registered
209 Posts

· Registered
605 Posts
Anyone come up with any other spiffy ways to run their trickle charger white keeping everything closed?

· Registered
3,516 Posts
Anyone come up with any other spiffy ways to run their trickle charger white keeping everything closed?
My Murci has slats directly below the battery on the underside. That’s where i run the tender cable through. I’ve got it zip tied, such that when I drive, it’s pushed up into the slat.
Maybe you can drill a small hole for cable?
Automotive tire Automotive lighting Electrical wiring Cable Motor vehicle

· Registered
381 Posts
Wheel Tire Car Land vehicle Vehicle

It’s here! My STO matching my LP640.

7541 - 7560 of 7615 Posts