Lamborghini Talk banner

Huracán STO

654436 Views 7614 Replies 217 Participants Last post by  Atbull
So a few weeks ago my dealer told me about the Huracán Super Trofeo Omologato possibly being unveiled in August next year which should be the most hardcore street legal Huracan yet. It should get tech from the new Evo, be extremely light and also have 5 point harness racing seats. Also it will most likely be number-limited.

Does anyone on here have more information on this?
7301 - 7320 of 7615 Posts

· Registered
134 Posts
Great point. In thinking about it . . . the Sterrato is supposedly going to be driving in dusty environments so they really had to design it this way. The STO needs this design - a BIGGER scoop and a larger rear vertical fin.

· Registered
1,265 Posts
Great point. In thinking about it . . . the Sterrato is supposedly going to be driving in dusty environments so they really had to design it this way. The STO needs this design - a BIGGER scoop and a larger rear vertical fin.
Good point on sterrato but STO also needs it since ramming air into the bay and not intake seems like it doesn’t make much sense. But anyways STO has the best roof scoop plus a bonus shark fin so I’ll forgive it lol

· Registered
2021 Huracan EVO RWD Spyder Verde Themis
21,941 Posts

· Registered
381 Posts

· Registered
381 Posts
Just got confirmation my STO is completed and at the factory warehouse awaiting transportation :)

· Registered
1,265 Posts
For those that have done La Prima, is it worth going? I kind of want to go but being that my car is completed in late Feb the weather is not so great to go to Italy. Not sure if I should do it or pass...

7301 - 7320 of 7615 Posts