Lamborghini Talk banner

Huracán STO

598571 7313
So a few weeks ago my dealer told me about the Huracán Super Trofeo Omologato possibly being unveiled in August next year which should be the most hardcore street legal Huracan yet. It should get tech from the new Evo, be extremely light and also have 5 point harness racing seats. Also it will most likely be number-limited.

Does anyone on here have more information on this?
Reactions: venti2
7241 - 7260 of 7314 Posts

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD Spyder Verde Themis
21,730 Posts
I agree that it shouldn't affect the warranty, but I think it will depend on your dealer to make that call. My dealer is very strict when it comes to anything to do with the exhaust.

·
Registered
282 Posts
Reactions: vbrown

·
Registered
298 Posts
WTHENSLER Love the look of your car. Mine is the same except I have launch car rockers. I would think it would be very dangerous for anyone other than someone other than a very very good track expert to run a car this fast on windy mountain roads. Or are you able to enjoy it without pushing the car's limits? I used to take a 245 hp 1986 Corvette up on those roads and that I could handle and have a ton of fun!

·
Registered
789 Posts
WTHENSLER Love the look of your car. Mine is the same except I have launch car rockers. I would think it would be very dangerous for anyone other than someone other than a very very good track expert to run a car this fast on windy mountain roads. Or are you able to enjoy it without pushing the car's limits? I used to take a 245 hp 1986 Corvette up on those roads and that I could handle and have a ton of fun!
Well, I doubt I was at the limit of the car, in fact I’m sure a pro could’ve pushed It harder.

What impressed me, at the spirited level I was driving, is the car’s precision, the pointedness, the response, the incredible sensation of road, and the driver engagement. In short I don‘t claim to be an expert driver, however I have more than 30 days on track with the 458 and know a little about exotics.

The STO is a machine, it does not disappoint.

Best of luck with the STO, that spec will draw a lot of attention.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Well, I doubt I was at the limit of the car, in fact I’m sure a pro could’ve pushed It harder.

What impressed me, at the spirited level I was driving, is the car’s precision, the pointedness, the response, the incredible sensation of road, and the driver engagement. In short I don‘t claim to be an expert driver, however I have more than 30 days on track with the 458 and know a little about exotics.

The STO is a machine, it does not disappoint.

Best of luck with the STO, that spec will draw a lot of attention.
Hello, I recognize your alias on Fchat too. I also have a 458 as well which now has not seen any action since the arrival of the STO. Comparing both, I share your sentiments completely. My biggest complaint about the 458 is its brakes and with the STO it's the low pitch of the exhaust. The Ferrari exhaust pitch for the NA engine, whether is the V8 or V12 has much higher scream than the V10 at the same RPM. The loudness of the exhaust actually is quite perfect. I am not sure why Lambo made the pitch lower than the HP I test drove eons before.

And why is there no volume button on the steering wheel??? lol

·
Registered
35 Posts
Hello, I recognize your alias on Fchat too. I also have a 458 as well which now has not seen any action since the arrival of the STO. Comparing both, I share your sentiments completely. My biggest complaint about the 458 is its brakes and with the STO it's the low pitch of the exhaust. The Ferrari exhaust pitch for the NA engine, whether is the V8 or V12 has much higher scream than the V10 at the same RPM. The loudness of the exhaust actually is quite perfect. I am not sure why Lambo made the pitch lower than the HP I test drove eons before.

And why is there no volume button on the steering wheel??? lol
LOL, there basically isn't any volume button, it's so frustrating.

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD Spyder Verde Themis
21,730 Posts
7241 - 7260 of 7314 Posts