Lamborghini Talk banner
7221 - 7240 of 7614 Posts

· Registered
6 Posts
Mine is allegedly on a boat and just left Emden.

I know Unica is extremely unreliable, but when are folks getting their tunnel of lights photos? Pre-delivery? Post-delivery? For my EVO I got it roughly right when it got on the boat...was hoping to get the same for STO.
What are those? The app is supposed to send you pictures? I got nothing from the app. I've had it for a month but it only tells me when my next service is due:rolleyes: My car timeline says nothing other than your coverage is active. I've heard the experience is very inconsistent. So I wonder what it was supposed to look like.

· Registered
335 Posts
What are those? The app is supposed to send you pictures? I got nothing from the app. I've had it for a month but it only tells me when my next service is due:rolleyes: My car timeline says nothing other than your coverage is active. I've heard the experience is very inconsistent. So I wonder what it was supposed to look like.
Do you have a car on-order? It should show you your build (when the order is first put in) and from that point on it's relatively useless...about 2-3 months delayed at all times, but it does show you a nice factory photo of your car once it's complete however that photo is so delayed it usually comes once the car is already in-transit.

· Registered
6 Posts
Do you have a car on-order? It should show you your build (when the order is first put in) and from that point on it's relatively useless...about 2-3 months delayed at all times, but it does show you a nice factory photo of your car once it's complete however that photo is so delayed it usually comes once the car is already in-transit.
I took delivery of the car in September. I never received that picture. Not a big deal. I only ever received “ordered” and “ready to set up” when it arrived. I did however through social media get contacted by the crew who works on the transport ship and they got me photos and video of the car coming off the ship in Baltimore.

· Administrator
4,453 Posts
I took delivery of the car in September. I never received that picture. Not a big deal. I only ever received “ordered” and “ready to set up” when it arrived. I did however through social media get contacted by the crew who works on the transport ship and they got me photos and video of the car coming off the ship in Baltimore.
It’s not an alert. Go into the app and scroll in the messages. I bet it’s buried in there.

· Registered
16 Posts
Finally my car hit the dealer, it has been a very long wait but worth it.

View attachment 320448

Quite happy with the final result, I spec'ed it as stealthy as possible trying to give a "racey" look. I think the combination of gray livery and bronze mag wheels worked out (at least for me!). Now to PPF and thinking to add some very minor accents.

Can't wait to drive it...
Finally my car hit the dealer, it has been a very long wait but worth it.

View attachment 320448

Quite happy with the final result, I spec'ed it as stealthy as possible trying to give a "racey" look. I think the combination of gray livery and bronze mag wheels worked out (at least for me!). Now to PPF and thinking to add some very minor accents.

Can't wait to drive it...
what a spec !! Wow

· Registered
829 Posts
Two incredible, long days in the STO up in the mountains of North Carolina. Almost 400 miles of very technical twisties and elevations, on highways too numerous to count. I’ve finally had the chance to air it out in a big way!

This car is an absolute gem - a real winner! This coming from a Ferrari guy that owns two!

Attachments

· Registered
34 Posts
Two incredible, long days in the STO up in the mountains of North Carolina. Almost 400 miles of very technical twisties and elevations, on highways too numerous to count. I’ve finally had the chance to air it out in a big way!

This car is an absolute gem - a real winner! This coming from a Ferrari guy that owns two!
I completely agree!! I can't believe I like STO this much as my first Lambo.

· Registered
166 Posts

Is the F8 yours? How does the STO compares to it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

· Registered
2021 Huracan EVO RWD Spyder Verde Themis
21,941 Posts

· Premium Member
Aventador SV Roadster, Performante Spyder X2, STO, 08 Super G, Technica, Sterrato
876 Posts
My STO has been in transit for over a month but did find out it landed in port in TX. Hopefully in the next couple weeks I will have it. I got the tunnel of lights pic in the unica app about 30 days after it shipped.

Attachments

· Registered
829 Posts
Is the F8 yours? How does the STO compares to it?
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yes I have an F8 but neither there was mine. One guy had a tune and full Novitec exhaust in his, just incredible. The F8 is faster and a slight bit heavier in tight turns. But it’s a machine!

The STO is extremely connected with the road.

I’ve never had it out like this, literally I’ve fallen in love with this beast. And I’ve had many cars. I could drive these roads all day long!

Steering, seating, precision, feedback are all amazing. It’s like Lamborghini designed the car just for me and my preferred driving style.

The sound in Trofeo mode in the tunnels approaching Asheville are something to be experienced.

I’m simply astonished!

Attachments

· Registered
35 Posts
So, I picked up my STO on wednesday in black.

Dropped it off yesterday, full PPF satin black, lowering springs & the forza controller for the valves opened up all the time. Very underwhelming sound of the car with regular low rev driving.

· Registered
829 Posts

Dropped it off yesterday, full PPF satin black, lowering springs & the forza controller for the valves opened up all the time. Very underwhelming sound of the car with regular low rev driving.
Nice, congrats! Yes get it PPF’d right away. The sound is underwhelming around town. On back roads it sounds great.

· Premium Member
Aventador SV Roadster, Performante Spyder X2, STO, 08 Super G, Technica, Sterrato
876 Posts
Picking my STO this coming week as well. Super excited to get it dialed in. It is going to PPF and VF for supercharger and custom VF STO exhaust. No valve controller needed as VF has a tune that fixes this issue.

· Registered
38 Posts

hey mate
Who did you get to install the forza controller - do you know if it voids warranty ?

· Premium Member
76 Posts
I’d be shocked if an exhaust controller affects the warranty. The solenoid it connects to is an inexpensive VW part…ended up replacing it due to accidentally breaking the clip that secures it to the car.

Writing implement Pen Office supplies Wood Font

7221 - 7240 of 7614 Posts