Lamborghini Talk banner
7101 - 7108 of 7108 Posts

·
Registered
20 Giallo Auge Urus | 2021 Verde Scandal SVJ | 2021 STO Arancio Atlas/Verde Mantis
509 Posts
Please test it.

If it’s reverted back to stock, and you put it in Trofeo mode and it remains quiet. It’s not reverting back to stock.

It’s force closing it
Mine does not work like that. You can change the mode and it will stay open if you press b when you started it. That’s strange.

·
Registered
294 Posts
Is Forza not willing to send you a properly wired controller and do they work properly? They have been recommended on here for so long, it is hard to believe they do not work as they should. I have been considering one since my valves are open full time and it does drone on the expressway unlike my 610 with factory race exhaust. Even with valves open, my 610 does not really drone

·
Premium Member
2022 Rosso Mars Huracan STO
17,252 Posts
Is Forza not willing to send you a properly wired controller and do they work properly? They have been recommended on here for so long, it is hard to believe they do not work as they should. I have been considering one since my valves are open full time and it does drone on the expressway unlike my 610 with factory race exhaust.
It is disappointing to hear these reports of the Forza controller shortcomings.
I intend to put my STO/Forza controller to the test today. If there is an issue I am going to contact Steve, from Forza Componenti, and hit him with the "R" word..............REFUND!!!!

·
Premium Member
2022 Rosso Mars Huracan STO
17,252 Posts
Okay, as to the Forza controller I kept switching between STO and Trofeo mode, and also kept toggling the Forza controller remote and as far as I can tell mine is working correctly. Steve, from Forza Componenti did mention, as I indicated in post #7,079, some of the adapter plugs were incorrectly wired so that could explain some of the issues but not all of the issues. That is, @SortedSuperCars transposed the Black and Green wire and he, from my understanding, is still having a problem.
My recommendation given my controller is apparently working, is not to throw the baby out with the bath water, and request that Steve send a replacement unit if your unit is behaving badly. I personally like having the controller so, I would advise attempting to work it out with Componenti.

Reactions: Sto_fever
7101 - 7108 of 7108 Posts