6761 - 6780 of 6827 Posts

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan Rosso Mars Metallic STO
16,435 Posts
A stock setting
B open
C D closed
I just spoke to Steve, and your instructions as stated are correct. If I want to change the control module to the always open state I would have to move the pin from "Man" to "SW1" using a pair of tweezers.

Attachments

·
Registered
20 Giallo Auge Urus | 2021 Verde Scandal SVJ | 2021 STO Arancio Atlas/Verde Mantis
490 Posts
Did not touch the box. Just plugged it in.
Every time jump into the car I need to press B but sometimes I drive 1-3am so I just leave it in the stock position (don’t press anything)

·
Registered
38 Posts
I just spoke to Steve, and your instructions as stated are correct. If I want to change the control module to the always open state I would have to move the pin from "Man" to "SW1" using a pair of tweezers.
So instead of being "A-stock setting" everytime you start the car, it could be in "B-Open" when you start it and then you can go to stock or closed if you'd like???

·
Premium Member
16,435 Posts
So instead of being "A-stock setting" everytime you start the car, it could be in "B-Open" when you start it and then you can go to stock or closed if you'd like???
Check with Steve at Forza Componenti but I think he stated it then becomes reversed were "A" is open and "B" is stock setting.

Reactions: LamboLiving

·
Registered
4 Posts
Not sure about the exact operation, but I decided against the Forza controller. It resets every time the ECU resets. I didn't want to have to open it every single time. We ended up just plugging the vacuum lines so basically it's "open" all the time now which is perfect for me.
How did you plug the vacuums and are there any pointers/advice you can offer up? My STO was delivered yesterday afternoon and the valves closing under 4500 rpms during my drive home was highly irritating lol. Any walkthrough to correctly plug the lines would be greatly appreciated! Is there any disadvantage of this rather than getting the Forza controller? I Would prefer not to have to use a remote/press open setting each time i get into the car.

Thank you!

·
Premium Member
16,435 Posts
STO owners there is a bag of tools + manuals under the styrofoam liner of the frunk and my question is do many people remove both the tools/manuals and liner to create more room? I am tempted to remove the tool bag and styrofoam liner and leave them at home or is it advisable to leave them in the car? The transmission tool should remain in the STO but anything else that is critical to keep on board? The tire repair/inflator kit is probably not something I would likely use rather I would just call Lamborghini roadside assistance.

·
Registered
54 Posts
I am inclined to remove them from the frunk to prevent possible theft. The bag/tools can hide behind the seats. I remove the styrofoam liner for extra room of clothes I might pack or less valuable items.

·
Premium Member
16,435 Posts
I am inclined to remove them from the frunk to prevent possible theft. The bag/tools can hide behind the seats. I remove the styrofoam liner for extra room of clothes I might pack or less valuable items.
Agree, though I will set the tools/container aside for now with the exception of the transmission tool.

Reactions: Free2Speed

·
Registered
281 Posts
I just came across this thread. It is a shame you have to void your warranty to make an STO sound OK. My STO valves are disconnected and I am staying below about 5,500 rpm for break-in but the lack of burbles and pops is very disappointing. My other Huracan is a 2015 610 with race exhaust and people have commented that the Huracans seem to have had less of the pops with later model years. My 610 just is a real hell raiser that sounds great at all rpms. The STO, not so much.

·
Premium Member
903 Posts
6761 - 6780 of 6827 Posts