6741 - 6760 of 6827 Posts

·
Premium Member
903 Posts

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan Rosso Mars Metallic STO
16,435 Posts
What is the clearance on the nose of the STO with FAL in the up position?

·
Registered
527 Posts
Did you wrap the contrast part? Or painted?
I did ad personam grigio lynx for contrast as I was told I couldn't get cf

Reactions: LHP

·
Premium Member
903 Posts
What is the clearance on the nose of the STO with FAL in the up position?
I’m sure it’s similar to the Perf which is exactly 1.5 Coca Cola can 🤣🤦🏻‍♂️

@Lambo2018 correction it was 1.5 coke can so approx 6-6.5” - I’m curious if STO is same or not

Reactions: Lambo2018

·
Premium Member
16,435 Posts
I’m sure it’s similar to the Perf which is exactly 1.5 Coca Cola can 🤣🤦🏻‍♂️

@Lambo2018 correction it was 1.5 coke can so approx 6-6.5” - I’m curious if STO is same or not
I will check tomorrow. We took delivery today and it looks amazing in person. All went well..........

Attachments

·
Registered
17 Posts
Awesome congrats. When was your completion date for your car? And has it shipped.
Yeah, it's odd. Everyone I have spoken to says that the tunnel of lights picture comes when the car is well and truly on the boat. However, the picture seems to be on point as it hasn't even been put on the boat yet.

·
Premium Member
903 Posts
I will check tomorrow. We took delivery today and it looks amazing in person. All went well..........
Congrats! Btw the Evo is a great car but next to the STO it just looks so tame!

Reactions: Lambo2018

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD Spyder Verde Themis
21,256 Posts
Singh became Scandal became Themis?

I get so confused with these things
Singh was created by and for Chris Singh, Lamborghini wanted to keep it so they had to change the name to Themis. Verde Scandal is simply Themis without the Pearl.

Reactions: Mlarco52

·
Premium Member
16,435 Posts
Congrats! Btw the Evo is a great car but next to the STO it just looks so tame!
Though, I love my Blu Cepheus, and I especially love the Rosso Mars and Blu Cepheus combo.

I will tell you one thing, seeing the STO in person is nothing short of breathtaking. The STO is a work of art in the truest sense. @LHP, it will not disappoint and is worth the wait.......now off to the PPF installer. Cheers 🥂

Reactions: LHP

·
Premium Member
16,435 Posts
I haven't had time to look over the Forza controller remotes/manual, yesterday was a whirlwind but, can you tell me the remote operation? As installed all valves open correct? "A & B" open valves and "C & D close the valves, correct?

Attachments

·
Registered
38 Posts
I haven't had time to look over the Forza controller remotes/manual, yesterday was a whirlwind but, can you tell me the remote operation? As installed all valves open correct? "A & B" open valves and "C & D close the valves, correct?

Not sure about the exact operation, but I decided against the Forza controller. It resets every time the ECU resets. I didn't want to have to open it every single time. We ended up just plugging the vacuum lines so basically it's "open" all the time now which is perfect for me.

·
Registered
20 Giallo Auge Urus | 2021 Verde Scandal SVJ | 2021 STO Arancio Atlas/Verde Mantis
490 Posts
A stock setting
B open
C D closed

·
Premium Member
16,435 Posts
A stock setting
B open
C D closed
Is the stock setting open? I thought Steve from Forza Componenti stated that stock the values are in the always open position. I will call Steve but it's a bit to early in Arizona now right.

·
Premium Member
16,435 Posts
@360 Spyder, Congrats! Agree about Blu Cepheus, it's a stunning color.

·
Premium Member
660 Posts
Scandal
Scandal + Metallic = Singh
Singh = Themis

got it - wow what a journey for that color.

I wonder how Aries look compared to Themis. In almost all the photos of Aries I didn’t like it (but I like Themis). I haven’t seen an Aries car in person (nor a color sample of it).
View attachment 316922
View attachment 316923
View attachment 316924 View attachment 316922 View attachment 316923 View attachment 316924 Pictures just don't capture the brilliance of blue cepheus. Next pics will will be the STO in war paint!
so pretty.. what was the msrp on this one?
I have a very similarly specced sto on order (no allocation) aswell :)

·
Registered
402 Posts
Yeah, it's odd. Everyone I have spoken to says that the tunnel of lights picture comes when the car is well and truly on the boat. However, the picture seems to be on point as it hasn't even been put on the boat yet.
My evo is apparently well on its way and still no tunnel picture lol. Unica is a waste of storage on my phone at this point.

6741 - 6760 of 6827 Posts