Lamborghini Talk banner
6381 - 6400 of 6422 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Right Guys
I've done over 7,000 miles in my STO and found the flaws in this car, who has noticed anything with the brakes over the Performante, I'm asking this question up front before I explain because it wasn't noticeable until I had spent some time behind the wheel
Only done 2000kms and found the car fine. Had a Perf and really cant say I noticed too much difference but time between Perf and STO was a while so I might not remember any difference

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
15,656 Posts
Only done 2000kms and found the car fine. Had a Perf and really cant say I noticed too much difference but time between Perf and STO was a while so I might not remember any difference
I can't recall, did you install a valve controller on your STO?

·
Registered
41 Posts
Spoke to my dealer here in JP. Told me the Evo production was stopped all of a sudden yesterday. Confirms what others were saying.

He said one of the EVO customers now wants to spec an STO instead.

I sent him my build for my STO. White with full exterior interior carbon packages, FAL etc. Will most likely get wheels painted gold. Got the Akra titanium cage as well. Wanted to do Grigio Telesto, but I think white gives the car a factory race car look. I won't be tracking the car and opted not to get the Telemetry package. Does anyone know of the Telemetry offers anything for non track driving?

FYI if this was a Porsche and you tried selling it, good luck convincing the new owner you opted to get Telemetry, but never tracked it lol.

·
Registered
20 Giallo Auge Urus | 2021 Verde Scandal SVJ | 2021 STO Arancio Atlas/Verde Mantis
453 Posts
3800 miles later. One of my engine cover locks pops open often. Car got towed to Lamborghini and we are waiting on a lock for a week. Let see how long they take to fix this problem. I know one person said there lock pops open at 120. Mine popped open while the car was parked.
Sad thing is I paid for a rally and they have an air strip for us to run.

·
Registered
350 Posts
Spoke to my dealer here in JP. Told me the Evo production was stopped all of a sudden yesterday. Confirms what others were saying.

He said one of the EVO customers now wants to spec an STO instead.

I sent him my build for my STO. White with full exterior interior carbon packages, FAL etc. Will most likely get wheels painted gold. Got the Akra titanium cage as well. Wanted to do Grigio Telesto, but I think white gives the car a factory race car look. I won't be tracking the car and opted not to get the Telemetry package. Does anyone know of the Telemetry offers anything for non track driving?

FYI if this was a Porsche and you tried selling it, good luck convincing the new owner you opted to get Telemetry, but never tracked it lol.
Did he state why? My evo is scheduled for completion this Saturday (cp8 date - not sure what that actually means).

Anyone know what cp8 date is?

Thanks

·
Registered
41 Posts
Did he state why? My evo is scheduled for completion this Saturday (cp8 date - not sure what that actually means).

Anyone know what cp8 date is?

Thanks
Told me he was still trying to configure it, but had to stop since he was told they are no longer making Evos. I would assume a Tecnica would be more inline with an Evo.

Only reason why he mentioned is because I asked if they're still taking orders for STO.

·
Registered
350 Posts
Told me he was still trying to configure it, but had to stop since he was told they are no longer making Evos. I would assume a Tecnica would be more inline with an Evo.

Only reason why he mentioned is because I asked if they're still taking orders for STO.
Ah ok makes sense they're competing the final cars. Hope mine gets on a ship fast, I'm itching to get my hands on it.

·
Registered
41 Posts

Ah ok makes sense they're competing the final cars. Hope mine gets on a ship fast, I'm itching to get my hands on it.
Nice!! Hope you get it soon.

I was told 1-1.5 years for STO orders. Insane, but I guess that's reality...

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
15,656 Posts
3800 miles later. One of my engine cover locks pops open often. Car got towed to Lamborghini and we are waiting on a lock for a week. Let see how long they take to fix this problem. I know one person said there lock pops open at 120. Mine popped open while the car was parked.
Sad thing is I paid for a rally and they have an air strip for us to run.
Sorry to hear that, should be an easy fix though. Could you see about a refund for the rally or take the SVJ.

6381 - 6400 of 6422 Posts