Lamborghini Talk banner
6361 - 6380 of 6422 Posts

·
Registered
3,539 Posts
I looked at the "team" section on their website and the first problem is the GM, Justin Misenas, who according to his Linkedin profile was managing a Toyota dealership before moving to a Lambo dealership lol.

·
Premium Member
534 Posts
I looked at the "team" section on their website and the first problem is the GM, Justin Misenas, who according to his Linkedin profile was managing a Toyota dealership before moving to a Lambo dealership lol.

And I also see Aly is running the show, I won't get into details about Aly but he's an interesting individual.
Yes, you nailed it :)

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
15,657 Posts
Looks like dealers in #merica haven't changed much over the years.
Not all dealerships are created equal. I have had very good fortune with the Charlotte Lamborghini dealership but it took going through several to find a decent one. Heck, I couldn't even get them to return my calls and in some cases I had the feeling they were blowing me off.

Reactions: RacerX1979

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
15,657 Posts
Has anyone actually explored or added a high quality sound system to the STO? I know of the thread that replaced the door subwoofers and tweeters* but I hoped for something more high end. Any thoughts, suggestions.

*Focal ISU 200

Reactions: amandeep18feb

·
Registered
217 Posts
I’d be curious to see how many extra allocations dealers are actually getting for extended production. My dealer is only expecting 1-2 more but I don’t think they have their official numbers yet.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Have people been allocated cars with the exterior carbon at all in recent months?

I’m in a tricky situation where the dealer will NOT allow me to wait for a with-carbon allocation, citing such chances are close to none. However, another customer ahead of me was able to wait for 3 months (his slot came up in March, but decided to wait for with-carbon allocation which became available in June). I either have to submit my without-carbon order this week or forfeit my chances of an STO.

Would appreciate if people could chime in with their experience and opinions. I was really hoping to have carbon on my car. But again, it’s just aesthetics.

·
Registered
41 Posts
I'll ask today when I talk to my guy in Sendai. Mind you I'm in Japan, but shouldn't matter since all the cars come from Bologna...

I mean if carbon is outright unavailable, it should just be removed from the configurator

·
Registered
81 Posts
Have people been allocated cars with the exterior carbon at all in recent months?

I’m in a tricky situation where the dealer will NOT allow me to wait for a with-carbon allocation, citing such chances are close to none. However, another customer ahead of me was able to wait for 3 months (his slot came up in March, but decided to wait for with-carbon allocation which became available in June). I either have to submit my without-carbon order this week or forfeit my chances of an STO.

Would appreciate if people could chime in with their experience and opinions. I was really hoping to have carbon on my car. But again, it’s just aesthetics.
My allocation came up (April 19) and was told no exterior carbon available. Told them to skip me that round and next month boom got accepted with full carbon interior and exterior.

·
Registered
451 Posts
I watched a story on my IG today of someone receiving a late allocation at my dealer and spec'ing their STO for Spring delivery so it seems like some dealers have received extra allocations.

·
Registered
217 Posts
I watched a story on my IG today of someone receiving a late allocation at my dealer and spec'ing their STO for Spring delivery so it seems like some dealers have received extra allocations.
This could be misleading though because that allocation could have been part of the initial allotment. My dealer received 9 initially but have build slots as late as early 2023 (again, from initial batch, just far out).

·
Registered
69 Posts
Right Guys
I've done over 7,000 miles in my STO and found the flaws in this car, who has noticed anything with the brakes over the Performante, I'm asking this question up front before I explain because it wasn't noticeable until I had spent some time behind the wheel

6361 - 6380 of 6422 Posts