Lamborghini Talk banner
6341 - 6360 of 6449 Posts

·
Registered
3,570 Posts
For those still looking for an STO allocation, I was told a few days ago that Seattle may have one available with an ADM of $50K or so, Don’t have much more details as to the timing or if it’s still available. While ADMs suck, that’s a semi decent price compared to current used open market prices.
A bit risky if you're concerned about future values, $50k adm + options could easily get the build up to $500k+.

·
Registered
438 Posts
A bit risky if you're concerned about future values, $50k adm + options could easily get the build up to $500k+.
Yes, but for this that missed an allocation, this is way way better than buying a used one now as theyre marked up $100K plus over…..In addition to this allocation, the dealer has an incoming blue Evo spider in a few weeks. No idea exactly how much it’s marked up, though.

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
15,744 Posts
Lol. But $50K over. What did I sell mine for 3 weeks ago? :p
Though, they have to wait about a year for delivery........by that time the Huracan concept may have vanished from our lexicon.

·
Registered
3,570 Posts
If you really want a brand new STO and don't care about values, it's a no brainer.

I have noticed in the last few weeks that Canadian dealers are still spec'ing STO's which fits into what my SA told me a few months ago which was STO production will be extended till the H producion ceases.

·
Registered
438 Posts
I think it’s way better than a used one that’s marked up twice as much. Then again, I have no idea if the allocation is in 2 or 8 months. Someone I know up there that has been on their list for over a year for an Evo was offered that Several days ago.
Super small sample size of just one…..but to me, that’s a look into the future expected market by that dealer.

·
Registered
3,570 Posts
I think it’s way better than a used one that’s marked up twice as much. Then again, I have no idea if the allocation is in 2 or 8 months. Someone I know up there that has been on their list for over a year for an Evo was offered that Several days ago.
Super small sample size of just one…..but to me, that’s a look into the future expected market by that dealer.
My SA has already had a few people bail on their Tecnica and Urus deposits. He's expecting more drop offs as the economic climate changes in the coming weeks and months.

·
Registered
460 Posts
If you really want a brand new STO and don't care about values, it's a no brainer.

I have noticed in the last few weeks that Canadian dealers are still spec'ing STO's which fits into what my SA told me a few months ago which was STO production will be extended till the H producion ceases.
My SA is still taking orders and spec'ing new STO orders for delivery next year. The STO could be a 4 year production run which is insane because the Perf coupe was barely 2 years, the spyder was 1 year.

·
Premium Member
547 Posts
For those still looking for an STO allocation, I was told a few days ago that Seattle may have one available with an ADM of $50K or so, Don’t have much more details as to the timing or if it’s still available. While ADMs suck, that’s a semi decent price compared to current used open market prices.
haha yeah, that dealership sucks. Offered me STO for 100K ADM 2 weeks ago and 75K ADM for Tecnica, order ready to be submitted.

Yes, but for this that missed an allocation, this is way way better than buying a used one now as theyre marked up $100K plus over…..In addition to this allocation, the dealer has an incoming blue Evo spider in a few weeks. No idea exactly how much it’s marked up, though.
The BLU spyder was a customer order, the customer didn't back out, they stole it from him citing customer was intending to sell it, which was not the case.

That dealership does weird things and only cares about money, customer relation is last for them. They have taken deposit from me in Aug 2021 for Evo and till day haven't given me an allocation coz during that time the paper said it would be at MSRP and since the then the market changed and dealership's intentions too.

They also told me that whatever will be announced after Evo, the pending Evo orders will get converted to it automatically, which is Tecnica. But now they are saying that not moving folks from Evo to Tecnica and want ADM for all cars.

I wish I had done more research before trusting them back in 2021 and gone with other respectful dealers, may be I would have gotten a car by now

·
Registered
438 Posts
Aaah, yeah. That dealer seems shady…but sounds like they have shopped the incoming Evo and the STO allocation for a while now….haha. Last I heard a couple of days ago is $50K ADM on the STO and less than that on the Evo.

·
Premium Member
547 Posts
Aaah, yeah. That dealer seems shady…but sounds like they have shopped the incoming Evo and the STO allocation for a while now….haha. Last I heard a couple of days ago is $50K ADM on the STO and less than that on the Evo.
yeah, that would make sense coz otherwise there is no way I never received an allocation since aug 2021. They will soon going to realize the importance of customer relations.

6341 - 6360 of 6449 Posts