2021 Huracan EVO RWD Spyder Verde Themis
20,998 Posts
Looks like good fun!

Reactions: Sto_fever

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
15,241 Posts
@maddog1, you must be driving like, well, a mad dog needing to change your tires at 5K miles..........sounds good to me. :giggle:

·
Premium Member
783 Posts

·
Registered
2018 H. Perfomante and 2021 H. STO
22 Posts
Today I installed the Forza controller (thanks to my on line friend Isaac). It was pretty easy once you know where the vacuum line is! Unfortunately it’s raining so won’t be driving till tomorrow but at idle the car already sounds louder and when you rev it, even below 4500rpm, it’s loud like my Perfomante!

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
15,241 Posts
Today I installed the Forza controller (thanks to my on line friend Isaac). It was pretty easy once you know where the vacuum line is! Unfortunately it’s raining so won’t be driving till tomorrow but at idle the car already sounds louder and when you rev it, even below 4500rpm, it’s loud like my Perfomante!
That sounds encouraging.

·
Registered
508 Posts
I wonder if I have mine in the wrong setting:)

6121 - 6140 of 6239 Posts