Lamborghini Talk banner
6101 - 6120 of 6239 Posts

·
Premium Member
783 Posts

·
Registered
370 Posts
You guys have got to be joking?? Are you serious, no exposed carbon interior or exterior. ??? That is truly shocking and lamborghini needs to get there crap together because this isn’t gonna fly with a lot of people. So zero exposed carbon??? What about the door panel? Will that be the only exposed carbon on the entire car??? Absolutely shocking to hear his

·
Registered
257 Posts
You guys have got to be joking?? Are you serious, no exposed carbon interior or exterior. ??? That is truly shocking and lamborghini needs to get there crap together because this isn’t gonna fly with a lot of people. So zero exposed carbon??? What about the door panel? Will that be the only exposed carbon on the entire car??? Absolutely shocking to hear his
Perhaps just a temporary issue for cars being specced now as they seem to be trying to pump a lot out the door this year?

·
Registered
17 Posts
I believe the base spec has matte or gloss carbon strip with STO logo on hood, carbon fender louvers and carbon rear fin. Interior door panels also remain carbon

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD Spyder Verde Themis
20,998 Posts
I have to say that could be a deal breaker for me. I will wait if I have to, but full CF package is a MUST for this car.

Reactions: Cadster

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
15,241 Posts
I have to say that could be a deal breaker for me. I will wait if I have to, but full CF package is a MUST for this car.
Does your allocation seem like it will be forthcoming? It does seem there are allocations popping up currently for the STO.

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
15,241 Posts
I believe the base spec has matte or gloss carbon strip with STO logo on hood, carbon fender louvers and carbon rear fin. Interior door panels also remain carbon
+1, that is absolutely correct.......at least it was.

Reactions: OMOLOGATO

·
Premium Member
20,998 Posts
Does your allocation seem like it will be forthcoming? It does seem there are allocations popping up currently for the STO.
I am hopeful, my SA says he is sure he will get an allocation but nothing as of yet.

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
15,241 Posts
I am hopeful, my SA says he is sure he will get an allocation but nothing as of yet.
You have to get the allocation and join team "STO", and then we have to get @Sakura on board too. ;)

·
Premium Member
783 Posts

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
15,241 Posts
damn no love for me, all good I'll be in the Blue Cepheus club with @Scrappy lol
You already joined that's why I did not include you name in my post above.........May the Force be with you us!

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
15,241 Posts
Reactions: Sakura and Scrappy

·
Premium Member
20,998 Posts
Was it hard to pop them out ?
I pulled one of mine off by accident when removing my CF vent cover. It came off pretty easily and went back on with ease.

• Wow
Reactions: LHP
6101 - 6120 of 6239 Posts